ADVERTISEMENT

Projection with new rank and adms

The great thing about playoffs are matchup's. Whoever draws MICS who has track speed all over field..... Is in trouble , so MOUNT AIRY IF that's you. Getting ready to get your block knocked off. With the #1 ranked RB Elijah Burris (2727yds this season) UNC commit. Prepare for the kool-aid mouth cus we're coming with kitchen sink. You guys have out athleted everyone this year. But MICS is the exception, with D1 talent all over there roster. Prepare to see greatness up close and personal. #1 offense in the state for total yds #12 in the country via maxpreps. But nobody speaks about that, the greatness show on turf is coming to a city near you..

Everybody loves Rich you all had better bring toothpaste and mouth wash to Mt airy if you have to play here because we are going to rinse your mouth for ya what about those other 3 or four games ya lost you not playing single a now man

Bet ur tail Swain has seen that speed maybe not this year but it's been in smc,
Smc has speed??? Smc speed is like watching a Ford Focus compete in the Daytona 500. I don't know if y'all are that slow. Or if your wearing cleats with cement bottoms. Anyways MICS is coming to somebody's town. So everyone can witness the greatness show in NC football. ..........
Mount Airy get ready because the sauce is bottled up and ready to serve. It's a new beast in big 1AA so all you guys in the sticks. That still have telephone dial up internet. Learn about MICS the most feared team in the land. So get your jumpshot ready and your finger roll. Basketball season is upon yall.

Smc has speed??? Smc speed is like watching a Ford Focus compete in the Daytona 500. I don't know if y'all are that slow. Or if your wearing cleats with cement bottoms. Anyways MICS is coming to somebody's town. So everyone can witness the greatness show in NC football. ..........
Mount Airy get ready because the sauce is bottled up and ready to serve. It's a new beast in big 1AA so all you guys in the sticks. That still have telephone dial up internet. Learn about MICS the most feared team in the land. So get your jumpshot ready and your finger roll. Basketball season is upon yall.
Don't know what they lost from last year, but if anywhere close to last year, not only do they have speed. they will also knock your jock off. You don't want none of Mt Airy

Reactions: sbbbfan
North Stanly would kill MICS...we played yall in the scrimmage earlier this year and scored at will..and wasnt even playing like we are now.
Hey clown it's called a scrimmage we only ran our RB twice. In 10 play scrimmages teams usually work on certain plays. That they wanna see work like a test run. But if you go view the tape y'all scored 3 times we scored 3 times. Once up the middle for 40yds (with a back rb). Beat your so called lock down cb twice on 40yd bombs.... Hey but if scrimmaging us was you claim to fame. You made it your famous call TMZ. Everyone do you see the power of MICS. We getting ready for the playoffs. He's speaking on a meaningless scrimmage that need in a tie. Smdh:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

The guy you're talking to ran 10.8 100 meters in high school. You're right he doesn't know speed :rolleyes:
Nobody for Swain has run a 10.8. If so that was fast enough to state and he didn't win. The fastest time for ncmile split for Swain was 12.10 100m. We have some girls who ran that fast..... But hey if his uncle's the one with stopwatch he probably. Runs a 9.0 this year, you guys never cease to amaze me. LOL

Nobody for Swain has run a 10.8. If so that was fast enough to state and he didn't win. The fastest time for ncmile split for Swain was 12.10 100m. We have some girls who ran that fast.. to amaze me ... But hey if his uncle's the one with stopwatch he probably. Runs a 9.0 this year, you guys never cease to amaze me. LOL
Lol, you cease to amaze me to,.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Nobody for Swain has run a 10.8. If so that was fast enough to state and he didn't win. The fastest time for ncmile split for Swain was 12.10 100m. We have some girls who ran that fast..... But hey if his uncle's the one with stopwatch he probably. Runs a 9.0 this year, you guys never cease to amaze me. LOL
He's not from Swain you idiot, he's from Murphy and yes he did run it. He was the SMC 100 meter record holder for 23 years.

Last edited:
But can that guy take the field Friday night "NO"....... I speaking on what does Swain have now. So Cdoc73 go find your Micheal J Foxx back to the future machine. MICS IS THE greatest show on friday night period.

But can that guy take the field Friday night "NO"....... I speaking on what does Swain have now. So Cdoc73 go find your Micheal J Foxx back to the future machine. MICS IS THE greatest show on friday night period.
Mic is greatest show, .yes on Friday night , I saw it previews myself,. I watched COPS last Friday night , it was awesome, still even in episode I watch, mic still got run down and throwed to the ground,

Reactions: smcdogfan
But can that guy take the field Friday night "NO"....... I speaking on what does Swain have now
Not what you said, you said the SMC hasn't seen or doesn't know speed. I just found it amusing that the one poster you chose to say that to was faster 25 years ago than anyone on your team is today. LMAO

Last edited:
And go read your comments rich, it says smc has never had speed, .that's where this is coming from, .You continue to put smc down, .I will take up for any smc team,. In present or past,

Reactions: mbdfan
Y'all version of speed to us it's old man speed walking in the Olympics.
Lol, difference in y'all city folk and us country folk, .see you city folk walk up and put it in, . Us country folk, see,, we put it in,,, then walk up, .Howdy,. So best believe you gonna get hit,

Well our running back had enough speed to beat MIC rather easy. Almost 300 yds less than 4 Quarters. Multiple 30 yd runs and one 50 yd run. Bring your thoroughbreads we will send em home with our Mustang's.
All that speed vs SMC has got yunz a 1-2 record and 2 games was on your home field and the 1 win was vs Andrews.

Last edited:
Dont get me wrong I think MIC would be the favorite over Swain this yr. If the games at swain and its 20 degrees I could see a Swain upset.

To aquire more a 10.2 beat me at state when track was 1a-4a, run what ya brung, I finished second with 10.4 ,.
And I promise you that was a mountain born and bread 10.4. It wasn't imported from anywhere else. I even know his parents. He also had quickness and moves to go with speed on football field

Lol, difference in y'all city folk and us country folk, .see you city folk walk up and put it in, . Us country folk, see,, we put it in,,, then walk up, .Howdy,. So best believe you gonna get hit,
Haha, now that's talent LOL. Tell the smc faithful to mark there calendar. If the brackets hold true buckle up Swain game on.

MICS is fast, but everyone goes down easy except Elijah. That kid is tough as hell. Good luck Swain..the two sophomore RB’s you guys have won’t hold a candle to Elijah. And I’ve watched film on Swain....very slow. Much much bigger though than the Charlotte teams..but make no mistake, MICS, Comm School of Davidson, TJA, and Bessemer City, all have more speed than most, if not all, of the SMC teams.. let’s see where everyone ends up!

Our #5 Is at 2727yds rushing on the season. After a matchup with Swain he'll be over 3000 easy...... Not to mention you still have to respect the long ball. WLOS news is going to get a highlight real for the ages.

MICS is fast, but everyone goes down easy except Elijah. That kid is tough as hell. Good luck Swain..the two sophomore RB’s you guys have won’t hold a candle to Elijah. And I’ve watched film on Swain....very slow. Much much bigger though than the Charlotte teams..but make no mistake, MICS, Comm School of Davidson, TJA, and Bessemer City, all have more speed than most, if not all, of the SMC teams.. let’s see where everyone ends up!
Comm School of Davidson and TJA dont have more speed than Murphy. Everyone knows MICS will have a MAJOR speed advantage on Swain, thats why I want to see it, contrast of styles

Last edited:
Comm School of Davidson and TJA dont have more speed than Murphy, similar. Everyone knows MICS will have a MAJOR speed advantage on Swain, thats why I want to see it, contrast of styles

That’s fair... um, rich...MIC doesn’t have a long ball LOL! I’m telling you, if MICS can get past Swain, and let’s be honest - you only scored 8 vs BESSEMER CITY so it’s not a cake walk by any means, I’ll be interested to see Mt Airy speed vs MiC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT