ADVERTISEMENT

Princeton At North Rowan

Green & Gold

Nov 30, 2001
Can't find much info on Princeton other than they are a great rushing team that runs a Wing T. I know it's a long trip for them. We have plenty of seating so come on out.

Thoughts on this one?

I think they run the single wing.Have only attempted like 25 passes all year.The head coach is Travis Gaster that played at Albemarle under his father Jack Gaster. Ironically Travis mother was either principal or assistant principal at North Rowan while he attended Albemarle.

Last time I was at NR was in 1994 when Albemarle played them In the last game of the season..We both were 10-0 and was for conference championship ......Albemarle won in OT....Great game...

Reactions: btango
Last time I was at NR was in 1994 when Albemarle played them In the last game of the season..We both were 10-0 and was for conference championship ......Albemarle won in OT....Great game...

One if the best high school games I have ever seen. I Was not there but two years later AHS won 14-13.

I think NR will be too athletic and too good defensively in the end. NR probably a top 3 or 4 team in 1AA imo.

I'm confused...One poster said they run the wing t...Another said the single wing...Which is it????

North Rowan probably have more athletes but playing against the single wing won’t be easy. The main reason is that North probably have never played anyone running this offense and if run right it’s sometimes hard to tell which back has the ball.The single wing can frustrate a defense and neutralize North’s athletes.I still like North Rowan playing at home but it will be close.

Excited about going to Spencer tomorrow night and watch Princeton run the single wing against NR...Should be a good ball game...Hope to shake hands with coach Travis Gaster of Princeton...

Should we get by Hobbton, which is pretty likely but don’t jinx it.

You kill me with this type of talk. Tarboro ain't lost in 100 years and you think someone might jinx Hobbton a team that lost to north stokes into winning....unless the entire team catches the plague or is suspended it will be over by halftime

Buddy maybe Princeton's coach will be wearing one of albemarle's championship rings and when you shake his hand you can snatch one. I really think your bulldogs got a chance tomorrow night vs Tja I would like to see that game...for all the bulldog fans tja stadium isn't near there school....we had so many people get lost going there when alleghany played there in 2014.

You kill me with this type of talk. Tarboro ain't lost in 100 years and you think someone might jinx Hobbton a team that lost to north stokes into winning....unless the entire team catches the plague or is suspended it will be over by halftime
Perhaps, but I'm not the type to take anything for granted.

Reactions: tarheelg
Anyone know of any radio broadcasts for this game? Work will not afford me the opportunity to see this one. Should be a good one.

I usually get my score updates from twitter and MaxPreps... Princeton scored on 1st play from scrimmage?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT