ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers for the Mitchell community

Thoughts and prayers go out to the young man’s family, loved ones and the Mountaineer Community. Such a shame to see these fine young men pass too soon. Whether they played sports or not, good people are hard to replace these days. God bless and prayers sent!

Thoughts and prayers go out to the young man’s family, loved ones and the Mountaineer Community. Such a shame to see these fine young men pass too soon. Whether they played sports or not, good people are hard to replace these days. God bless and prayers sent!
Yes it is tough to see so many young people died so young if a athlete or not. This young man was a donor and from what I have seen and heard his heart is going to someone that needs one.

Yes it is tough to see so many young people died so young if an athlete or not. This young man was a donor and from what I have seen and heard his heart is going to someone that needs one.
He must have been a fine young man to think of others in need. He will live on through the lives he saved. God bless this young man and to all of you in the Mountaineer community.

I know his mother quite well. Awful, senseless loss. So many bad accidents lately in Western NC. So many people drugged out, and some just not used to our curvy roads.
Yes we have some bad roads in WNC but where this wreck was I don't think that was a factor. If u talk to his mom tell her She has the whole mountaineer community here for her.

Yes we have some bad roads in WNC but where this wreck was I don't think that was a factor. If u talk to his mom tell her She has the whole mountaineer community here for her.
No I don't think it was the roads in this case. Caius grandpa and my dad are good friends. They are just devastated. 2 young people enjoying the prime of their lives and it being taken away in a blink of an eye by someone driving in the wrong direction hitting people head on.

My wife wnd newborn son was in a serious accident a few months ago but are ok now thank God. A man had passed out and rear ended them (and another truck) with no braking about 45 mph. Totalled all vehicles and messed my wife's back up and the broken glass cut my son. Too many people are on drugs and alcohol behind the wheel. Not sure if it's the case with this accident but it seems really strange.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT