ADVERTISEMENT

Postell resigns at Tuscola.

I don't believe the coming apartment complexes will be in the price range of young families. They'll get gobbled up by the next round of retirees from Florida, Georgia, and Mississippi who decide they don't want to build a McMansion and deal with keeping it up.
They will be in comparison to what they might pay in Buncombe county.

We closed an entire elementary school in the middle of town just three years ago. Not sure where they went into hiding. Probably somewhere that had jobs for their parents and affordable places to live.
Most were moved to Hazelwood and Junaluska elementary. They expect these new apartments to house middle class families with kids. Hazelwood has no room to add any more students, thus the talk of reopening Central elementary.

You are correct, it will not happen. Pisgah will ship everyone to Central Haywood for a week like they did last time. By the current ADM numbers, Pisgah should be in the MAC and Tuscola should be in 2A. But make no mistakes, Pisgah will lie, cheat and steal not to play in a big boy conference. You can bank on it.

You guys keep bringing this up every time someone mentions 2A -3A . Claim Pisgah shipped people to Central Haywood for a week so they wouldn't be counted. But you never tell us how we knew what the cutoff was going to be and how we knew they were going to a 20-30-30-20, instead of staying the way it was before?
You don't go by the current admission numbers .You go by what we had in 2016.Pisgah-988.Tuscola -1047 . That's the numbers you used .So I guess you're saying we were just smarter than Tuscola was.

OK Pisgah guys.... You are going to the second round of playoffs and this dumpster fire is more important? really?

91-On another post 2 bear fans were strongly debating how many yards they gave up in the 2nd half ! Lmao

Reactions: 91ths
OK Pisgah guys.... You are going to the second round of playoffs and this dumpster fire is more important? really?

If only there were some way we could talk about the second round and discuss the pile of hot garbage that is Tuscola football. Oh yeah! We can do both.

So, y'all gonna daddy ball this hire or what?

If only there were some way we could talk about the second round and discuss the pile of hot garbage that is Tuscola football. Oh yeah! We can do both.

So, y'all gonna daddy ball this hire or what?
Hell bro.. Your guess is as good as mine. Im sure our administration will do their best to flub it up.

IMO, a great deal of the problem at Tuscola starts with the superintendent. Dr. Garrett allowed McDonald to remain as principal for 8 years. He was by far the worst principal in Tuscola history. Dr. Nolte chose the current principal knowing that he had never been a principal previously. Working in the IT department and being the transportation director should not be the career path to be a principal. Pisgah's last two principals were principals at the elementary level before being promoted. The school board merely rubber stamps the superintendents choice. I don't have my hopes up that any changes will be made based on the past behavior of Haywood County Schools leadership.

Yikes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT