ADVERTISEMENT

Post today's score, all classes.East/West

Murphy got away from feeding Rogers in the post in that 2nd half, she killed East in the paint in the 1st half. Only a freshman, going to be a special player for Murphy no doubt about it.

She has basketball savvy! My favorite play all day was when the inbounds pass from under Murphy goal was overthrown near half court. She was smart enough to allow it to go back court, establish herself behind the line, and take the ball. Does not seem like a big deal but in this time of AAUitis and a lack of rules knowledge, I loved it!!!!

Survivor says IF , after he was told in the beginning. This team beat that team and cause we beat that team means we beat this team. HOGWASH!!! Mt. Airy beat forbush but it can’t be the forbush team I’m watching right now , cause the falcons are on fire. Mbd, your girl Rogers in the middle is an animal. They had control the whole way, just one of those once in a lifetime shots at the end. Happy for the Cards . Never felt like the got going in the game till the end. Hopefully they can bring another one back to the NWC

Reactions: sbbbfan
NFHS is really good to watch the games
I have to disagree. The camera man would not move his camera. A lot of times during the Murphy game I was watching the empty side of the court. This happened many times. Also the men calling the game were awful. A lot of the time you had 4 men mumbling over each other and from what I heard they only got excited when E Surry made a play or shot. Yes I got to watch the game for $9.95 but NFHS does much better doing the NCHSAA Football games than basketball.

Halftime. West Charlotte 45 RJR 22.
Patrick Williams (Florida State) commit is an absolute beast on both ends. Can do it all on O.

Bishop up 22 to 9 over north rowan halftime......bmhsvillians twitter

North Rowan missed key free throws down the stretch and it cost them the game. Congratulations to Bishop McGuinness.

Entering this round Avery probably would have been nerved up and shot poorly also but guess what, they did not make it this far to find out ! So Avery was setting home this time. Maybe next year.
No not next year. Not for 10 or 20 years. Also, we didn't shoot ball well other night and still was in game. We attack the basket and get to foul line. And no I don't think they would played bad, they played in this game not long ago. Very young then. We played in final four two years ago, and all y'all talked about was how the Murphy ma was the state championship game in the quarterfinals. We were right there with both teams that year, just like we were right there with both teams this year. Good thing Avery was sitting at home today because 40 points would not have gotten it done against them. They are way too aggressive and experienced. Murphy hit lots of contested shots, and you know that great mh team that is undefeated and everybody said would get put out, They are going to state championship just like I said they would, and we gave them two really good games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT