Post today's score, all classes.East/West

btango

Nov 5, 2003
Murphy got away from feeding Rogers in the post in that 2nd half, she killed East in the paint in the 1st half. Only a freshman, going to be a special player for Murphy no doubt about it.
She has basketball savvy! My favorite play all day was when the inbounds pass from under Murphy goal was overthrown near half court. She was smart enough to allow it to go back court, establish herself behind the line, and take the ball. Does not seem like a big deal but in this time of AAUitis and a lack of rules knowledge, I loved it!!!!

gdawg74

Nov 4, 2006
Survivor says IF , after he was told in the beginning. This team beat that team and cause we beat that team means we beat this team. HOGWASH!!! Mt. Airy beat forbush but it can’t be the forbush team I’m watching right now , cause the falcons are on fire. Mbd, your girl Rogers in the middle is an animal. They had control the whole way, just one of those once in a lifetime shots at the end. Happy for the Cards . Never felt like the got going in the game till the end. Hopefully they can bring another one back to the NWC

Reactions: sbbbfan

Wildcat10fan

Aug 9, 2014
NFHS is really good to watch the games
I have to disagree. The camera man would not move his camera. A lot of times during the Murphy game I was watching the empty side of the court. This happened many times. Also the men calling the game were awful. A lot of the time you had 4 men mumbling over each other and from what I heard they only got excited when E Surry made a play or shot. Yes I got to watch the game for $9.95 but NFHS does much better doing the NCHSAA Football games than basketball.

btango

Nov 5, 2003
Halftime. West Charlotte 45 RJR 22.
Patrick Williams (Florida State) commit is an absolute beast on both ends. Can do it all on O.

KW23

Feb 9, 2011
Bishop up 22 to 9 over north rowan halftime......bmhsvillians twitter

NRgrad04

May 6, 2010
North Rowan missed key free throws down the stretch and it cost them the game. Congratulations to Bishop McGuinness.

Latest posts