ADVERTISEMENT

Post Those Scores!

Impressed? Down 9-0. Battled back. #20 is D1. Absolute game changer tonight. Monroe qb a beast just not accurate. He completed one or two passes all night
You said WC would roll Monroe and it was a game that could’ve went either way like I expected. This is a good win for WC though.

Reactions: shutdownD24
You said WC would roll Monroe and it was a game that could’ve went either way like I expected. This is a good win for WC though.
Quick pitch left, quick pitch right. A few plays ran up the gut with shifty backs. Defense and special teams is what WC will rely on. Monroe passing wasn't good at all and the receivers were open. The main thing I saw that really stood out was the WC oline has great size ,but play after play they did not lay a hand on a defensive player. Love the new school and glad they got something new over there,it looks great.

Quick pitch left, quick pitch right. A few plays ran up the gut with shifty backs. Defense and special teams is what WC will rely on. Monroe passing wasn't good at all and the receivers were open. The main thing I saw that really stood out was the WC oline has great size ,but play after play they did not lay a hand on a defensive player. Love the new school and glad they got something new over there,it looks great.
The Online/backs dont match the scheme so it makes the oline look really bad at times. Just looking at the game Monroe Oline would seem more impressive but WC likely had more yards and key moments. WC should use some TEs or lead blockers to help the line but they use misdirection/traps. They work well when executed but when one guy gets stuff or misses an assignment the entire play breaks down. When u dont have a big down hill runner and you qb isnt great thrower its tough sometimes.

Take away Monroe first drive and they were pedestrian on offense. Thought the key point was when Monroe had the ball up 9-0 they tried to pass. Their pass game is just bad. Dont like to use that word but it was bad. QB has wheels and can scramble but was really off target.

Reactions: Freshmanposter01
Monroe has a great team and is coached very well. Should have said convincingly win. Monroe went up 9-0. And was outscored 43-20 from that point with a kick return td and getting the ball at the 18 yard line. 2nd half monroe was dominated

The Online/backs dont match the scheme so it makes the oline look really bad at times. Just looking at the game Monroe Oline would seem more impressive but WC likely had more yards and key moments. WC should use some TEs or lead blockers to help the line but they use misdirection/traps. They work well when executed but when one guy gets stuff or misses an assignment the entire play breaks down. When u dont have a big down hill runner and you qb isnt great thrower its tough sometimes.

Take away Monroe first drive and they were pedestrian on offense. Thought the key point was when Monroe had the ball up 9-0 they tried to pass. Their pass game is just bad. Dont like to use that word but it was bad. QB has wheels and can scramble but was really off target.
Yeah, one missed assignment and it's the defense making a stop in the back field. I actually like the backs they use because they get lost in traffic and my favorite thing is they always fell forward 3 or 4 yards with contact that wasn't initiated in the backfield. If the oline gets 2 or 3 guys that want to ATTEMPT to pancake guys,that's all they need from the offense. Only saw a handful of plays of oline getting to the second level and even then didn't even touch the LBs. Coaches get that line on track and with that defense, they could definitely be a top 5 3A west team.

Reactions: bigdadd11103
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT