ADVERTISEMENT

Post the scores of Championship Games here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't say she couldn't score 39 on Murphy. She very well could have. I was very impressed with her play and the way Pamlico fought throughout the entire game. There were times i thought momentum had swung to ES and they were going to take full control of the game. Pamlico kept it within striking distance and pulled it out. Good game to watch.
No way. Heaven Nelson had over 2000 points in her career at avery, and she could not score 39 points on Murphy. I know she would not score 39 on avery.

Pamlico played there hearts out and Jones wasn't losing that game.
You are full of it man. It's about who you didn't play. Murphy beat us, and I think we can beat them. It went into ot you idiot. Murphy could have beat you the last 3 years, and Avery could have beat you last 3 years.

They don't deserve crap, there were plenty of well deserving western teams over the past 3 years that could have easily made that championship final if they were n east bracket. Don't get on your high horse cause they finally won a title. Your ma team was not unbeatable last year or year before. Yea Avery sat at home last year, but nobody beat em bad. They were in every single game last year. It's not about who ma played last year, it's about who they didn't have to play. Also, I'm not convinced pamlico is best team in state. Es and pamlico had best players, but not overall best teams in general. If any of those games in west were played again, the outcomes might be different. If pamlico played all those games again in east, still would be blowouts. My point is there are several western teams that could and would have not just this year but the previous 2 years that would have knocked pamlico out. The east is weak period. The other classes are close, but not in 1a girls. Just because you matched up well with es does not mean you match up well with the other great western teams.

heck if we all got a second chance at life things would be better. you need to stop being a hater.. all its east or poor me i play in the west beat who you suppose to beat and that it. Pamlico is your state champs so deal with it. news flash other areas can ball also.

You are full of it man. It's about who you didn't play. Murphy beat us, and I think we can beat them. It went into ot you idiot. Murphy could have beat you the last 3 years, and Avery could have beat you last 3 years.
We shot 34 percent against Murphy, and still was in game. So how do you determine who's better than who when you are in weak east. Any of those teams would beat brakes off any team you beat in east.

heck if we all got a second chance at life things would be better. you need to stop being a hater.. all its east or poor me i play in the west beat who you suppose to beat and that it. Pamlico is your state champs so deal with it. news flash other areas can ball also.
Yea the other classes. Not 1a girls.

BUTTTT you didn't get there. I don't want to hear oh we in the west crap. beat the teams you suppose to beat and there is not issue. Just like i'm pretty sure that teams in the east that can give yall a run for your money but they can't beat us. so it is what it is

We shot 34 percent against Murphy, and still was in game. So how do you determine who's better than who when you are in weak east. Any of those teams would beat brakes off any team you beat in east.
you sound bitter. just meet us in the championship game and we can handle this . we been in the last 3 but you aint been there because you ain't deserve or couldnt get there however you want to see it

BUTTTT you didn't get there. I don't want to hear oh we in the west crap. beat the teams you suppose to beat and there is not issue. Just like i'm pretty sure that teams in the east that can give yall a run for your money but they can't beat us. so it is what it is
How come almost none of them were ranked in top 10 all year, cause they were not a top 10 team period. You beat who you were supposed to beat in east cause they were cupcakes. I don't care who gives you credit, you just avoided trouble.

you sound bitter. just meet us in the championship game and we can handle this . we been in the last 3 but you aint been there because you ain't deserve or couldnt get there however you want to see it
So you deserve it playing cupcakes. I would bet you any amount of money that Avery or Murphy could beat you

They don't deserve crap, there were plenty of well deserving western teams over the past 3 years that could have easily made that championship final if they were n east bracket. Don't get on your high horse cause they finally won a title. Your ma team was not unbeatable last year or year before. Yea Avery sat at home last year, but nobody beat em bad. They were in every single game last year. It's not about who ma played last year, it's about who they didn't have to play. Also, I'm not convinced pamlico is best team in state. Es and pamlico had best players, but not overall best teams in general. If any of those games in west were played again, the outcomes might be different. If pamlico played all those games again in east, still would be blowouts. My point is there are several western teams that could and would have not just this year but the previous 2 years that would have knocked pamlico out. The east is weak period. The other classes are close, but not in 1a girls. Just because you matched up well with es does not mean you match up well with the other great western teams.
woulda, coulda, shoulda

Those 2 made it to the C-Ship. Let's congratulate them.

Pamlico won fair and square so why dont we all give these lady's the respect they deserve ..also number 23 for South Central and UNC recurite D.Sharp is a baller...

So you deserve it playing cupcakes. I would bet you any amount of money that Avery or Murphy could beat you
just get to the championship. its easy to play us. you complaining about who you play. we played some great teams and just because you feel like you could win the east don't mean you will. handle your business which it looks like you CAN'T and you will see pamlico .

No you couldn't because you didn't even get past Murphy . And are you still going to be crying next year ? Dang, you did not hear Murphy or Mount Airy crying not once after they lost in the west. You have been going nonstop on several threads. We are interested in the playoffs today not teams that lost weeks ago including the Bears . We are looking forward to next year because this year is over for the west , ALL THE WEST !

We ain't been there cause we actually play good 1a teams. Also, we were ranked 10th last year and played in a split conference in where every team that was ahead of us would have beat you. The team that is playing in 2a girls state title today would beat you. We play the best our SOS has been the best for last 3 years n 1a, why ain't yours?. I didn't see you play tough competition. If you didn't play bigger and better schools in the west, you would not get out of the 2nd round. You can stick your state title where the sun don't shine, but everybody knows whether they want to admit it or not in the western part of the state that Avery or Murphy would have represented the east the last 3 years.

We ain't been there cause we actually play good 1a teams. Also, we were ranked 10th last year and played in a split conference in where every team that was ahead of us would have beat you. The team that is playing in 2a girls state title today would beat you. We play the best our SOS has been the best for last 3 years n 1a, why ain't yours?. I didn't see you play tough competition. If you didn't play bigger and better schools in the west, you would not get out of the 2nd round. You can stick your state title where the sun don't shine, but everybody knows whether they want to admit it or not in the western part of the state that Avery or Murphy would have represented the east the last 3 years.

You done crying yet? end of the day you still loss. so you not the best in the west and TODAY we beat the best. in the west. like it or not that's what happen today

No you couldn't because you didn't even get past Murphy . And are you still going to be crying next year ? Dang, you did not hear Murphy or Mount Airy crying not once after they lost in the west. You have been going nonstop on several threads. We are interested in the playoffs today not teams that lost weeks ago including the Bears . We are looking forward to next year because this year is over for the west , ALL THE WEST !
What do you care? I have seen you go on and on about stupid things. I just tell it like it is, and too bad if you don't like it. I don't have respect for the eastern 1a girls teams, and I have reason not to.

Reactions: KW23
You done crying yet? end of the day you still loss. so you not the best in the west and TODAY we beat the best. in the west. like it or not that's what happen today
You beat the team that represented the west, you by no means beat the WEST!! You will never earn those bragging rights! You might have beat one good team, but there's plenty more of where that came from!!

You won by 7 congrats. Saying es was slow and not athletic, you did not win in a blowout. Also 4 or 5 teams in west would have gave you same kind of game or beat you. No way one player would score 39 points on avery or Murphy's guards. No way. We have played way better teams this year than pamlico.

I thought Murphy was the better team than East Surry even after ES won. Does not matter, Murphy lost. ES lost the next game.

You beat the team that represented the west, you by no means beat the WEST!! You will never earn those bragging rights! You might have beat one good team, but there's plenty more of where that came from!!

you sound dumb. that's why it's called a tournament.

Keep Murphy outta the conversation. We couldn't get past ES. Give credit to Pamlico and their program. They beat the West fair and square. No need to hate on their program for winning a state championship....... Well deserved in my opinion.

I thought Murphy was the better team than East Surry even after ES won. Does not matter, Murphy lost. ES lost the next game.
What I'm saying, they beat one good team. Not 4 or 5 good ones that would mop floor with eastern teams

Keep Murphy outta the conversation. We couldn't get past ES. Give credit to Pamlico and their program. They beat the West fair and square. No need to hate on their program for winning a state championship....... Well deserved in my opinion.

thank u i swear. for a school that not even in the championship game he got a lot to say. talk about sour loser. LOL

Whatever! They played one challenging game the entire playoffs.

From a big NW 1A fan, huge congratulations to Pamlico, the new state champs. Big support to East Surry and their great team and fans. It’s a great accomplishment to play for a state title.

What I'm saying, they beat one good team. Not 4 or 5 good ones that would mop floor with eastern teams

So you think dude. you team lost it happens. heck we been to 3 championships before we finally won. your goal need to get to the championship to see if you can win it like you "think" you can. you will be surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT