ADVERTISEMENT

Post the scores of Championship Games here

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a big NW 1A fan, huge congratulations to Pamlico, the new state champs. Big support to East Surry and their great team and fans. It’s a great accomplishment to play for a state title.

It's its been tough the last 3 years but the girls work hard and didn't give up

So you think dude. you team lost it happens. heck we been to 3 championships before we finally won. your goal need to get to the championship to see if you can win it like you "think" you can. you will be surprise
We played against jo snow, who everybody said coming in was unstoppable. Our defense shut her down. We lost cause we could not throw tennis ball in the ocean. Still was way way closer than your game. Also, you don't think Avery would have made it to state that year or this year in the east? You are out of your mind.

So you think dude. you team lost it happens. heck we been to 3 championships before we finally won. your goal need to get to the championship to see if you can win it like you "think" you can. you will be surprise
I didn't say we would would win it, I said we would have got there in the east.

We played against jo snow, who everybody said coming in was unstoppable. Our defense shut her down. We lost cause we could not throw tennis ball in the ocean. Still was way way closer than your game. Also, you don't think Avery would have made it to state that year or this year in the east? You are out of your mind.

Living in the past is not good for the present...well done to all the kids who worked hard all across the state for giving us fans so much. When we want to complain about kids today just remember all their efforts

don't matter you loss if it was by 1 or 30 you loss. you got the same excuse everyone has when they lose Can't score. Well news flash you don't suppose to win if you can't score that how we loss they last 2 championships. Pretty sure if we could score we win that the point of the game but anyway that the past and TODAY we are CHAMPS. FINALLY

No you couldn't because you didn't even get past Murphy . And are you still going to be crying next year ? Dang, you did not hear Murphy or Mount Airy crying not once after they lost in the west. You have been going nonstop on several threads. We are interested in the playoffs today not teams that lost weeks ago including the Bears . We are looking forward to next year because this year is over for the west , ALL THE WEST !
Why would ma cry? You knew payback was coming. I don't put Murphy's loss on the players. I put it on their so good called coach for taking foot off gas. Those kids should have never been put under that kind of pressure to make free throws. They were playing loose and in control. You have to play to win the game, you can't play not to lose.

No doubt. Would have been nice to have easy road to first state championship game!!
Congratulations to Pamlico and congratulations to Jainaya Jones for a great performance on the biggest stage. Congratulations to East Surry on a great season. They’ll be favorites to return next year. Doesn’t matter the road, both teams made it to the end of their roads and Pamlico prevailed. Can’t wait till girls 1a next season!

Reactions: NWWatchdog
I got over losing to a great west team that I know deep down could beat you and your cupcake teams.

from East Surry coach Caleb Gilley was impressed with the opposing point guard’s performance as well.

“(Jainaya) Jones is quicker than any guard we’ve seen this year,” Gilley said.

you sound dumb. that's why it's called a tournament.
I sound honest. Easy for one side hard for the other. See why nc is dumb, if they had final 8 in one state tournament like Tennessee there would be no debate. But since there is they are dumb, you are going to have these debates.

I sound honest. Easy for one side hard for the other. See why nc is dumb, if they had final 8 in one state tournament like Tennessee there would be no debate. But since there is they are dumb, you are going to have these debates.

there no debate you the only crying. plus there nothing easy in the east. that just not a lot of east fans on this board

Congratulations to the Best in the state 1A Boys Bishop & 1A Girls Pamlico . And the crying will go on for months to come ! Everyone say a prayer for survivor 1110 to survive till next year ....

Reactions: sbbbfan
just get to the championship. its easy to play us. you complaining about who you play. we played some great teams and just because you feel like you could win the east don't mean you will. handle your business which it looks like you CAN'T and you will see pamlico .
No you didn't.your SOS says otherwise. Did you play undefeated Farmville central? And as great as the smc and nw1a are, you don't know what it's like to play n a tough split conference year after year. We just don't live in a remote area where the 1a teams are located.

No you didn't.your SOS says otherwise. Did you play undefeated Farmville central? And as great as the smc and nw1a are, you don't know what it's like to play n a tough split conference year after year. We just don't live in a remote area where the 1a teams are located.
I know we win east two years ago, and 99 percent sure we would have played you in regional final. We would have made run in east last year if not for our tough conference and schedule, and dumb playoff format.

cry my river u been crying all day when tournament starts SOS, or conference don't matter . what matters is what you do on the court. oh by the way farmville is 3a i believe. anywhoo don't forget to call of champs

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT