ADVERTISEMENT

Post the scores of Championship Games here

Status
Not open for further replies.
cry my river u been crying all day when tournament starts SOS, or conference don't matter . what matters is what you do on the court. oh by the way farmville is 3a i believe. anywhoo don't forget to call of champs
You need to check your classes. They are playing the team that we have finished 2nd to 2 of the last 3 years, in our conference for the 2a girls title. I call you cupcake.

You can say whatever you want, but facts never lie. We have toughest schedule for teams at top last 3 years, and you have one of the worst. Nothing to argue there. CUPCAKE! Your favorite dessert

dude i can see if you made it to the champ-ship game but you didn't even get there. come on over to the east and we will wax you off like the teams in the west be doing.

dude i can see if you made it to the champ-ship game but you didn't even get there. come on over to the east and we will wax you off like the teams in the west be doing.
What do expect from Pamlico next season? Chance to make it back?

Ok I will believe that when my crap turns purple and smells like rainbow sorbet

Nobody in east would wax Avery, not in 1a anyway. We lost two 1a games this year, and both could beat pamlico.

you always talking about what other would do. i'm telling you now you aint got a chance in hell to but pamlico and no chance to win the east. if you can't win the west there no way you beating pamlico. the only person that can beat pamlico and she is at wingate.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Should not be a problem. Decent is a great team in east.
An East team just won the 1a girls state championship. I know the gauntlet the West was, but Pamlico just beat the team that ran that gauntlet. To say they’re decent just lessens how good an East Surry, Murphy, or Avery really was. And they were all really good this year. I hope Mitchell can be up at the top battling the Murphy’s, Mt Airy’s, and East Surry’s next year just for a shot to play a Pamlico.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT