ADVERTISEMENT

Post Scores here

My take on this game was the game changed when Swain was on the 5 yd line about to score and a questionable fumble was called and Mt Airy picked it up and ran 95 yds for a touchdown which made it 22 - 6 Halftime. If Swain would have scored it would have been
Swain 14 Mt Airy 15 momentum on Swain

My take on this game was the game changed when Swain was on the 5 yd line about to score and a questionable fumble was called and Mt Airy picked it up and ran 95 yds for a touchdown which made it 22 - 6 Halftime. If Swain would have scored it would have been

My luck they won't I have to live with a woman from East and it's not really good relationship during east and mt airy week I feel we will lose without 21 and 6 if they don't play season might be over for us

He's tame compared to what we've dealt with in the past. Just needs to broaden his repertoire of Murphy insults.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT