ADVERTISEMENT

Post Scores here

Mbd —— little ring rust — I believe the bears are gonna be fine— wish the dogs were coming to town this year, we could chew the fat , talk a little smack , but most importantly see who has what — wink wink

Reactions: mbdfan
Mbd —— little ring rust — I believe the bears are gonna be fine— wish the dogs were coming to town this year, we could chew the fat , talk a little smack , but most importantly see who has what — wink wink
I was hoping for that rematch gdawg, shame it didnt happen.

Reactions: gdawg74
Rville20 they should run you out of Graham County. Obliviously you are scared of Murphy(your team isn’t), you insult your team with your kiddie pool remarks( your calling them kiddies) and finally you give the impression that all the posters are whiny like you. Move on before your team starts to believe your crap.

This is exactly why I don't post much here anymore. Same crap over and over again you aren't saying anything new that you weren't saying a month ago . I have seen people get banned for alot less over the years but this board is turning into a circus instead of a place to talk football. Do we need this nonsense in every single thread that's posted.

I wanted to see football scores not this babbling nonsense .

This is exactly why I don't post much here anymore. Same crap over and over again you aren't saying anything new that you weren't saying a month ago . I have seen people get banned for alot less over the years but this board is turning into a circus instead of a place to talk football. Do we need this nonsense in every single thread that's posted.

Yeah I thought constant trolling was a ban worthy offense here, but I guess not.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan

He's got to go Deana

Ma 43 Swain 20– 3:32 left in game — storyline Donovan Greene and Jonathon Smith both out in late 3rd and early 4th with injuries— don’t look serious but we will see

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT