ADVERTISEMENT

Post Friday 11/17 Scores

My Graham star feed quit in the 3rd! Wasted $7 on that won’t happen again and what I did see I turned the volume off! He isn’t very good lol
LoL. Sorry to hear this Coach Darren. I would’ve drove ya up there to watch this game. Was thinking about going.

Last edited:
Yet still a better record than the best 10-3 team you've ever seen.....lol ( not that you have even seen many of those) :cool:

4-7
4-7
2-8
5-6
2-9
4-7
5-6
4-7
6-6

Swain won 11 games this season. Here’s 9 of their opponents records. Overrated to say the least. LoL

Last edited:
Reactions: buzzcoach
Watching MA tonight they need to get little better on the kickoff coverage. But not many weaknesses they have athletes.

Last edited:
I wish NFHS gave the schools a choice of a automatic motion camera or one operated by someone because I believe a person would do a better job. "The Pixellot patented technology automates production with a multi-angle, AI-powered camera that captures indoor and outdoor footage. Cameras will automatically switch on at set times for events. Auto-tracking software enables the camera to follow the flow of play and zoom in on the key action."
Well no need to patented it because it sucks. If there is a long pass or run play forget seeing how it ends because by the time the camera gets there it all over.
Tonight watching the Murphy - MA game when someone moved thru the middle of the field the momentarily disappeared.
Plus I don't know why they bother to show the score and time because they stay 0 the whole time any software worth anything should be able to do that.

I wish NFHS gave the schools a choice of a automatic motion camera or one operated by someone because I believe a person would do a better job. "The Pixellot patented technology automates production with a multi-angle, AI-powered camera that captures indoor and outdoor footage. Cameras will automatically switch on at set times for events. Auto-tracking software enables the camera to follow the flow of play and zoom in on the key action."
Well no need to patented it because it sucks. If there is a long pass or run play forget seeing how it ends because by the time the camera gets there it all over.
Tonight watching the Murphy - MA game when someone moved thru the middle of the field the momentarily disappeared.
Plus I don't know why they bother to show the score and time because they stay 0 the whole time any software worth anything should be able to do that.
These are the reasons I canceled my service tonight. It also stopped midway through the 2nd Qtr. I tried to restart and it went back to the beginning of the game. It restarted after halftime to the 3rd Qtr.

Again, Yet still a better record than the best 10-3 team you've ever seen. Fact 😉
LoL man stop it. You make zero sense. Does Robbinsville have 3 more victories in them this season? Maybe so. You betting they do? LoL

Because if they don’t, then it’s clear the SMC was down this season across the board. That then makes Swain’s 11-2 record EVEN MORE overrated.

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
These are the reasons I canceled my service tonight. It also stopped midway through the 2nd Qtr. I tried to restart and it went back to the beginning of the game. It restarted after halftime to the 3rd Qtr.
Well I only paid it for one month and will cancel so I could watch Mitchell last week and thought since it's paid for the month might as well use it. But even if it works correctly the camera is to slow for long plays. Best streaming I've ever seen of a high school game was last year watched Smokey Mtn game it was free on YouTube and they had multiple cameras so you saw different angles. They don't have the multiple cameras but Swian does a good job on their YouTube channel a lot better that NFHS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT