ADVERTISEMENT

Post all 1A First Round scoring updates here!!

And before anybody that did not see the game says Mt Airy ran the score up on Union Academy, score at the end of 1 qt was 41 to 0. Started playing 2nd team in mid 2nd qt, and mostly jv in 3rd and 4th. Mt Airy had every one back except #32 who sat out due to concussion reasons but he told me he is cleared to practice on Monday. #32 may just be the best DE in the State regardless of classification and he is a sophomore.

Union actually had some really good looking athletes but may be the worse coached team in the state judging form their game plan. Was told that they are on their 3rd quarterback. Mt Airy looked like they did early season which was hitting on all cylinders.

Should eliminate this round it’s a waste of time and an opportunity for teams with a chance to sustain injuries
At least in 1A definitely
In 2A West just one that I see and it was just #17 beating #16 but in a 32 team bracket they would have been out it was Polk btw.
In 3A West you had a #1 beat #32 only win by 9..
#25 beat #8..#21 beat #12...#11 only beat #22 by 4 and #26 beat #7
In 4A West #27 beat #6 and #22 beat #11

Last edited:
Scores from the East:
Southside 48 South Creek 0
Perquimans 51 NW Halifax 8
Riverside 48 Chatham Central 0
KIPP Pride 44 Jones 22
W Columbus 43 Bertie 0
North Edgecombe 62 E Columbus 38
Warren County 32 Pamlico County 22 (only “upset”)
Gates County 34 North Duplin 8
Hobbton 56 Lakewood 21
Southeast Halifax 34 Weldon 8

Check the Auto Bracket Updates. all next week's games are posted but Thomasville has not been moved over to play South Stokes. All East and West games are set.
I posted a thread of next weeks pairings as far as I know I got the right teams I looked up scores on MaxPreps and Scorestream

For those that are local Mount Airy, North Surry @ Forbush was not played last night. Winner vs East Surry Friday.
I will only be scoring at the end of Qtrs. Getting scores from a NS poster and if they fall way behind the scores may stop but it won't matter at that point.

1st Qtr Ends
North Surry 8
Forbush 6

Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT