ADVERTISEMENT

Please Post Scores Here!

The Huss Transfer that’s on Crest JV had 2td’s and over 10O yards receiving last night..😂
Yeah I seen that. He has great size on him for a sophomore skill guy. I mentioned in here when he transferred that he was a very good football player but had given fb up to focus on basketball. Glad he is back on the field.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crestuff
South Point lost to Huss last night. South Point has Crest and Kings Mountain on deck. The Red Raider fan base is about to go through some things the next two weeks..

Reactions: beamer24
South Point lost to Huss last night. South Point has Crest and Kings Mountain on deck. The Red Raider fan base is about to go through some things the next two weeks..
Still don’t no what to think about SP..guess next week I’ll see

Still don’t no what to think about SP..guess next week I’ll see
Graduation hurt them bad. Really young or small in key areas. SP is coached well but do not really have the Jimmy and Joes this season. Quarterback or fullback will always have the ball 99% of the time and are really the only two that can consistently hurt you offensively.

Graduation hurt them bad. Really young or small in key areas. SP is coached well but do not really have the Jimmy and Joes this season. Quarterback or fullback will always have the ball 99% of the time and are really the only two that can consistently hurt you offensively.
It looks like the teams they played with a heartbeat beat them..

Reactions: shutdownD24
It looks like the teams they played with a heartbeat beat them..
Same situation as East Lincoln this year. Those teams come with confidence from their tradition of winning and many teams just lay down for them without a real right or they blowout cream puffs and everyone thinks it’s business as usual for those programs. EL and SP are shells of what they were the last couple of seasons.

Reactions: Crestuff
How is that different from any other year?

How is that different from any other year?
What part? You guys were more talented last year on both sides of the ball and defensively you had to account for the pitch as well as the tight end. This year not so much. You really want to argue those points lol.

What part? You guys were more talented last year on both sides of the ball and defensively you had to account for the pitch as well as the tight end. This year not so much. You really want to argue those points lol.
Every year the QB and FB will do the most damage for SP. The wings have never truly been significant outside of the years Tanner Muse would line up there some. Not because the talent wasn’t there but simply because they haven’t been utilized enough. But we have the same wings this year that we did last year and they have been productive this year but do not have breakaway speed.

Same situation as East Lincoln this year. Those teams come with confidence from their tradition of winning and many teams just lay down for them without a real right or they blowout cream puffs and everyone thinks it’s business as usual for those programs. EL and SP are shells of what they were the last couple of seasons.
I think for the most part you are right, sp isnt as good as last year. From what i saw friday night the qb never looked comfortable if he had to pitch. Thats where their turnovers came from last night. Thought they would try and throw it a little more especially after seeing the hot pass to the wing open Thursday night but i think they only threw it the 1 time at the end of regulation. I havent seen crest yet so i cant say for them but I will say, and this is not a knock on them but if KM ends do not stay disciplined and blow up field they could give KM problems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT