ADVERTISEMENT

Please Post Scores Here!

Franklin 3
Tuscola 0

End of the 1st quarter. Jed West (QB) for Tuscola has not played so far.

Franklin 17
Tuscola 6

3:24 left in the second quarter. Mountaineers fail to convert the 2pt try. Tons of penalties against Tuscola which is weird because you almost never see the officials call anything against the visiting team at Franklin.

• Haha
Reactions: PisgahBear9975
Franklin 17
Tuscola 6

3:24 left in the second quarter. Mountaineers fail to convert the 2pt try. Tons of penalties against Tuscola which is weird because you almost never see the officials call anything against the visiting team
Franklin 24
Tuscola 6

36 seconds left in the second quarter. Tuscola defense is poopy. Poo. P.
Looks like we are toast. Have no clue why starting QB isn’t in. And we haven’t cleaned up our penalties.

Reactions: skillylander
Looks like we are toast. Have no clue why starting QB isn’t in. And we haven’t cleaned up our penalties.
I wouldn't count them out just yet. A stop or turnover on that opening possession of the second half would go a long ways towards righting the ship. The penalty situation is tough but you have to consider where you're playing. Everyone gets hosed in Franklin. Every year its the same thing when you go up there no matter who they're playing.

I wouldn't count them out just yet. A stop or turnover on that opening possession of the second half would go a long ways towards righting the ship. The penalty situation is tough but you have to consider where you're playing. Everyone gets hosed in Franklin. Every year its the same thing when you go up there no matter who they're playing.
Oh I agree. You step foot in that lace and you are automatically 14 points down. Way it’s always been. Maybe we can pull it together

Reactions: skillylander
Oh I agree. You step foot in that lace and you are automatically 14 points down. Way it’s always been. Maybe we can pull it together
I'm pulling for you and I hope Jed is ok. Y'all have had guys open down the field and with your starting QB in there this is probably a very different game.

Reactions: 91ths
With a competent defense might be different too. I’ve seen some bad ones at Tuscola in my years this one is top 3 worst all time.

• Wow
Reactions: PisgahBear9975
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT