ADVERTISEMENT

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY PROJECTIONS FROM OTHER SITES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeding procedures:
4.1.18 Seeding (a) The pre-determined East and West Regions will be seeded independently of one another. (b) The teams in each region will be seeded as follows: (1) Seed all 1st place automatic berths by RPI rating (or other NCHSAA selected ranking system). NOTE: The highest finishing team in its half of a split conference must finish in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place overall and/or have an overall winning percentage of .500 or higher in order to be seeded as a #1. Otherwise, the team will be seeded with all other at-large teams. (2) Seed all 2nd place automatic berths or conference tournament champions and at-large berths by RPI rating (or other NCHSAA selected ranking system). (c) Once seeding is complete: (1) Existing byes will be awarded to the highest seeds possible. (2) The higher seed is the home team unless otherwise determined by the NCHSAA.

4.1.17 Playoff Berths/Qualification (a) Each conference will be alloted automatic playoff berths based on the number of schools fielding a team in a particular sport in a given classification. (1) 1-5 teams = 1 Berth (Conference Champion) (2) 6+ teams = 2 Berths (Conference Champion and Second Place or Conference Tournament Champion)

I’m sorry as long as credit is given to the site why can’t those be posted? Never been a problem in the past especially for conversation purposes? Lol
All the hard work I've put into this forum. I want the info here to stay here too and not other sites . I'll be posting predictions this Sunday. Go to HighschoolOT and post their predictions on their message board.

• Wow
Reactions: purple smoke
All the hard work I've put into this forum. I want the info here to stay here too and not other sites . I'll be posting predictions this Sunday. Go to HighschoolOT and post their predictions on their message board.
Don with all due respect sir this forum is what it is because of us users. The more of us that use Deana’s forum the better it becomes and the more from a business standpoint you can monetize it. But hey I posted something that is an and has been a great discussion point which would have been engaging. But I have 0 issues with going to high school ot’s discussion forums.

Additionally what in the world do those projections have anything to do with your hard work lol. Those will change weekly, I mean come on man lol. And if you don’t want users on high school OT sharing info they seen on here driving people here to convos and increasing users and usage that’s insane lol

i agree with bulldog. everyone has the right to post what they want including the playoff projections. IT'S JUST PROJECTIONS it's not a real thing. i feel like you are taking other people's rights to post what they want away just because you don't want to see the projections. and if you feel like doing that then ncpreps is not for you. my opinion matters and other people's opinion matters too

As others have stated, what's the big deal if others have different projections and post them? That's not against the rules of NCPREPS. Also, what's the difference if I make my own projections vs copy and pasting what OT or another site has?

I get you want to post yours and show the hard work as it's time consuming but the whole point of this site is to communicate with others on their thoughts.

Multiple projections vs a single projection would produce more messages/communication, thus the whole point of this site.

Can’t help but chuckle as I sit here with my Dad in a hospital….yep he had a cardiac arrest Monday night and is sooo lucky to be alive. He’ll have heart catheter procedure this morning. As I read the above and reflect on my experiences with this old man who raised me….. when he said 2 + 2 was 5…then by God it was 5. 😂❤️😂

Give ‘em hell! Hon

Does everyone know you are bashing a moderator which can get you banned. Be careful what you post about me. LAST WARNING! You are borderline now even though some should be as to what they have said already.

Can’t help but chuckle as I sit here with my Dad in a hospital….yep he had a cardiac arrest Monday night and is sooo lucky to be alive. He’ll have heart catheter procedure this morning. As I read the above and reflect on my experiences with this old man who raised me….. when he said 2 + 2 was 5…then by God it was 5. 😂❤️😂

Give ‘em hell! Hon
Prayers for your Dad and hope his procedure goes well.

Give ‘em hell! Hon
Hope your father recovers well!!!! Will definitely be praying for him!!!

i agree with bulldog. everyone has the right to post what they want including the playoff projections. IT'S JUST PROJECTIONS it's not a real thing. i feel like you are taking other people's rights to post what they want away just because you don't want to see the projections. and if you feel like doing that then ncpreps is not for you. my opinion matters and other people's opinion matters too
Nothing said or posted about everyone couldn't do their own predictions.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbbbfan
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT