ADVERTISEMENT

Play calling

Get this dude some Kleenex, your play calling was terrible. Your use of the best player on the field was a let down. Your concession stand did a better job. Preparing for the amount of people vs your Oc calls.
You go from one side to the next. SC got beat by a better team but dont take away anything from white he almost pulled it out pretty much in his own. sc will be fine. who is your team?

sampced6e0ebed5b9b3d.jpg
FUNNY

You go from one side to the next. SC got beat by a better team but dont take away anything from white he almost pulled it out pretty much in his own. sc will be fine. who is your team?
Man I straight up switched over you right. West Meck to answer your? Yall come to town week 5, with them shaking DB's yall have. Expect our 5 star WR to run right by em. Y'all secondary was getting straight embarrassed, "Mossed". Answer this why yall walk your outside LB down. He has outside contain on a zone read. But he kept scraping inside, smh. Who's your OC AND DC? Were they hired by temp agency. Must be somebody's cousin or uncle they owe a favor to. Stop embarrassing the "Burg"

Ding Ding seeing has how we are having a Q&A session, does Richmond county allow tailgating on Friday nights? Seeing as how my daughter is days away from enrolling at that God awful place, can I sit with you in Friday night's?

Ding Ding seeing has how we are having a Q&A session, does Richmond county allow tailgating on Friday nights? Seeing as how my daughter is days away from enrolling at that God awful place, can I sit with you in Friday night's?
Where's all that love and harmony ya'll have been spewing? Is there dissension brewing already? Off with the play caller's head!!!

Man I straight up switched over you right. West Meck to answer your? Yall come to town week 5, with them shaking DB's yall have. Expect our 5 star WR to run right by em. Y'all secondary was getting straight embarrassed, "Mossed". Answer this why yall walk your outside LB down. He has outside contain on a zone read. But he kept scraping inside, smh. Who's your OC AND DC? Were they hired by temp agency. Must be somebody's cousin or uncle they owe a favor to. Stop embarrassing the "Burg"
I have not posted here in a long time(or read posts), so I thought I would humor myself and check it out this evening. I would like to start off my saying congrats to MC on their victory and the play calling on both sides was good at times and bad at times. My Scots lost and the sun still came out today(it was hotter than a call girl on a Naval base), go figure. Losing sucks, but as long as you win the last one, the first will not matter.
RBM, 5 star wide receivers, sounds like y'all are loaded. Is the O-line very big also. If not, the QB might running for his life(unless he has a Dan Marino type release). I predict the same results from the last time we were there. Besides, It my birthday and you know the Scots can not lose on my birthday. Who knows, maybe I will win the 50/50 this time instead of my friend.

Reactions: swett2victory
Zamir is the BEST PLAYER in the STATE, yet he is not Superman. Everyone wants to WIN, but at what cost ? It was a Meaningless Non-Conference game. So you Scots are 0-1. But what IF on that #13 possession or #18th possession or the 21st possession he get a blown out knee and is gone for the rest on the season, what would you guys say then.

Be glad he had a GREAT game and did not get hurt. !!!!

Zamir is the BEST PLAYER in the STATE, yet he is not Superman. Everyone wants to WIN, but at what cost ? It was a Meaningless Non-Conference game. So you Scots are 0-1. But what IF on that #13 possession or #18th possession or the 21st possession he get a blown out knee and is gone for the rest on the season, what would you guys say then.

It's football. He could of gotten a blown knee on touches 1-12. Any game you put your body on the line and I am grateful he didn't get hurt as always. But in the end, he wanted more touches and everyone knows he deserved more.

[QUOTE="go_scots, post: 426531, Seeing as how my daughter is days away from enrolling at that God awful place, can I sit with you in Friday night's?[/QUOTE]

Errrr........NO!

It's football. He could of gotten a blown knee on touches 1-12. Any game you put your body on the line and I am grateful he didn't get hurt as always. But in the end, he wanted more touches and everyone knows he deserved more.

Exactly, and then you sideline coaches would be whining about he should have not been in the game at that time, or blaming the coaches about some other reason. So tell me, would you rather see Zamir healthy for the end of the season and the playoffs or win the Mallard Creek game.

Was it really a meaningless game? For winning a conference championship ... Yes, it was a meaningless game. To a lot of Scots fans this game was hyped , talked about, circled on the schedule, etc.... The entire state of North Carolina (that cared about high school football) was looking forward to this game. Hell, this matchup was several years in the making. Fans from both schools were wanting this. Scotland had a lot to prove Thursday night as they were trying erase a bad taste from their mouth after last year's loss in the playoffs ... In which a lot of people (including myself) felt should of won the state. No. Zamir is not Superman, but he is the best player in the state of North Carolina and one of the best in the country. No excuse not giving him the ball more than they did. Injuries can happen anytime, even off the field. I know for certain the players, coaches and the fans wanted to win this game and prove to the state that they are one of the top teams, if not the best team. Everybody hates to lose and if you are a competitor ... Nothing is meaningless.

Last edited:
Was it really a meaningless game? For winning a conference championship ... Yes, it was a meaningless game. To a lot of Scots fans this game was hyped , talked about, circled on the scheduled, etc.... The entire state of North Carolina (that cared about high school football) was looking forward to this game. Hell, this matchup was several years in the making. Fans from both schools were wanting for this. Scotland had a lot to prove Thursday night as they were trying erase a bad taste from their mouth after last year's loss in the playoffs ... In which a lot of people (including myself) felt should of won the state. No. Zamir is not Superman, but he is the best player in the state of North Carolina and one of the best in the country. No excuse not giving him the ball more than they did. Injuries can happen anytime, even off the field. I know for certain the players, coaches and the fans wanted to win this game and prove to the state that they are one of the top teams, if not the best team. Everybody hates to lose and if you are a competitor ... Nothing is meaningless.
AMEN THATS WHY WE PLAY THE GAME! TO FREAKIN' WIN! NO ONE IS SAYING RUN HIM 30 TIMES! THAT GAME WOULD HAVE SERVED NOTICE EVERYONE AND THAT IS NOT MEANINGLESS! MC IS THAT GOOD BEATING THEM WOULD HAVE ERASED A LOT OF BAD MEMORIES. IS THE SEASON OVER BY NO MEANS AND I THINK THIS L WILL HELP. THE GOAL IS TO WIN IT ALL BUT MEANINGLESS FOR FROM IT. LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR SURE!

Last edited:
Scotland had a lot to prove Thursday night as they were trying erase a bad taste from their mouth after last year's loss in the playoffs ... In which a lot of people (including myself) felt should of won the state.

If this years team is suppose to be better than last years, than you guys definitely wouldn't haven gotten past Dudley with the way they pass the ball.

Was it really a meaningless game? For winning a conference championship ... Yes, it was a meaningless game. To a lot of Scots fans this game was hyped , talked about, circled on the scheduled, etc.... The entire state of North Carolina (that cared about high school football) was looking forward to this game. Hell, this matchup was several years in the making. Fans from both schools were wanting for this. Scotland had a lot to prove Thursday night as they were trying erase a bad taste from their mouth after last year's loss in the playoffs ... In which a lot of people (including myself) felt should of won the state. No. Zamir is not Superman, but he is the best player in the state of North Carolina and one of the best in the country. No excuse not giving him the ball more than they did. Injuries can happen anytime, even off the field. I know for certain the players, coaches and the fans wanted to win this game and prove to the state that they are one of the top teams, if not the best team. Everybody hates to lose and if you are a competitor ... Nothing is meaningless.

Its a solid post. I suspect Scotland rolls right into the regional final barring disaster. But lets not spin this as meaningless.

6 months of hype, minute by minute countdowns and " were gonna roll the big city boys". I was in town 20 minutes and i heard " best team ever" 3 times before i even got to stadium.

This was far from a meaningless non conf loss. This was Ali- Frazier for the belt and every Scot fan knows it. They couldnt wait to get The Creek Boyz at Pate and had the results been different it would be years before any Scotland fan stopped letting us know about it. I have seen what you do to Richmond and New Bern fans.

Creek guys on this board have been classy in victory and I hope we get fortunate enough to get the black and blue at The Creek sooner rather than later.

The coaching staff needs to take this L and learn from it and use it to motivate the kids.
#1 You want play a more talented team the rest of the year and you had a chance
#2 You have to score when you have a chance
#3 Somebody else has to pick-up the pace on offense Z is a marked man we all know but after Thursday he will be like a the one hot girl at the frat party!
#4 This is from years of watching SC football quit with all the Johnny Manziel BS before the game. Go out and play and respect your opponent. Let your play do the talking we got kids doing all kinds of gestures and dances quit it we are better than that we have arrived lets act and play like it!

Reactions: Ben-Badd
  • Nerve?? Nah. You come on here rambling about Dillon and MC's weaknesses. You guys have had two opportunities to show us the weakness.0-2. Had a chance to show us how to beat Scotland. 0-1. Now I am sure your gonna tell me about school size and how your gonna have a stacked team in 2022. Again....I say Shut up
    Big brother South Pointe S.C. stepped in and took care of it. Pick on someone your own size. Has to be embarrassing to be a highly nationally ranked 4A program and nearly lose to a 2A Dillon program.

Shelby has an excellent team.I have always respected the program there and best of luck this year. I am proud of how my boys played and as a very young team with 5 sophmores starting on O including the qb and most of the defense juniors and sophmores, I can't help but think the future is bright for the patriots. Bryant is definitely what this program needed and did a great job preparing this team. He knew what he needed to in order to give his team a shot to win. He runs a tight ship strong weight program and put together a great staff. Like i said earlier best of luck to Shelby the rest of the way.

• Big brother South Pointe S.C. stepped in and took care of it. Pick on someone your own size. Has to be embarrassing to be a highly nationally ranked 4A program and nearly lose to a 2A Dillon program.

Dillon= 1100 students
St. Frances Academy= 177 students

Talk about embarassing.

Reactions: nepsy7
Back to the subject, JMAC is absolutely right...I said it all alongFans, Arrogance, Bragging and all the gestures before and during a game is food for the opponents. They love it...Champions have CLASS... Scotland...it's still your time to shine and only you as a whole team and community have to do this...you can help or you can hender. I made some comments last week that could have been avoided but some of the arrogant attitudes can bring it out...good luck guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT