ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah -West score

West will be a tough out especially in Mills River. We could not get 23 on the ground tonight. West team speed made us look like we were running in sand all night. How many seniors on this West team?

Final West 30
Bears 10.
Congratulation to west .They may be better than last year. Over 400 yards rushing.
I would say overall they are better. Maybe not as lethal throwing but still very capable. But I feel their D is better. Good line in front of talented and patient back. He is perfect for that offense. Wideouts block well in the open field too

Great game. West was the far more physical team and won this game with the front 7 on both sides of the ball. I will say that I do think this West team is better than last year because they’re more complete. They’re much better defensively and on special teams and they don’t make mistakes, which makes it tough for opponents to overcome and really puts pressure on opposing offenses to keep up.

Reactions: f-ball-ace
This West team looks a lot like Hickory…. Just a really good well rounded team that doesn’t beat themselves….. West Can run the ball and thrown when needed… both defensive and offensive lines are pretty darn good. 23 is a work horse.
But hands down the best thing I seen all night was a freakin 49 yard field goal!!!! That’s impressive

This West team looks a lot like Hickory…. Just a really good well rounded team that doesn’t beat themselves….. West Can run the ball and thrown when needed… both defensive and offensive lines are pretty darn good. 23 is a work horse.
But hands down the best thing I seen all night was a freakin 49 yard field goal!!!! That’s impressive
Had the leg for about 55 maybe 57 don’t you think? Could have been my angle but looked like it had several more yards on it to spare. Kids gotten so much better, think he’s going to play baseball in college but imo could definitely kick at the next level.

Reactions: MillsRiverFalcon
Great game. West was the far more physical team and won this game with the front 7 on both sides of the ball. I will say that I do think this West team is better than last year because they’re more complete. They’re much better defensively and on special teams and they don’t make mistakes, which makes it tough for opponents to overcome and really puts pressure on opposing offenses to keep up.
I agree!

Had the leg for about 55 maybe 57 don’t you think? Could have been my angle but looked like it had several more yards on it to spare. Kids gotten so much better, think he’s going to play baseball in college but imo could definitely kick at the next level.
His oldest brother has the record for longest field goal at Pisgah, 50 or 51 yds. I think he can beat it this season.

West will be a tough out especially in Mills River. We could not get 23 on the ground tonight. West team speed made us look like we were running in sand all night. How many seniors on this West team?
Quite a few but there’s also a a few juniors and sophomores. Scary thing is West last night started a sophomore QB making only his second start.

Reactions: bearfan4life
Wasnt at the game but listened to it on PTL. Seemed to be a lot of PHS players down due to injury throughout the game. I hope none are serious. West is the class of WNC this year it looks like. I certainly dont see anybody in the MT7 that can beat them., We will see how far down the mountain they can go before they run into some team that can match their physicality and speed.

"
"think he’s going to play baseball in college but imo could definitely kick at the next level."

He sure could, and if $$ is a consideration football pays better than baseball, Not very many full rides handed out for baseball, but a LOT of them for football. Something to think about.

He has two brothers that kicked for Pisgah .One had a 51 yard kick. One is now playing in triple A baseball the other one kicked for Mars Hill.Just wish there was a fourth brother.
He committed to Charlotte to play baseball last spring, but that was before anyone saw him kick this year. No idea if he is looking to change to football or stay with baseball. Nice to have those options.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT