ADVERTISEMENT

Pisgah (9-2) @ North Lincoln (11-1)

For the Pisgah folks who choose not to make the trip down the mountain the game will be broadcast on the local radio in Lincolnton....WLON 1050AM. You can find it on the internet at ktcbroadcasting.com

Reactions: bigbear'10
For the Pisgah folks who choose not to make the trip down the mountain the game will be broadcast on the local radio in Lincolnton....WLON 1050AM. You can find it on the internet at ktcbroadcasting.com
Our radio team will be at the game. WPTLradio.net Fans listen in to our games from all over the US and the world.

Reactions: PBBear51
Ignore it.. he will be gone in a week. we are a humble crowd. When you’ve been beat down as many times as North.. it teaches you. I fully expect a high contact game. Bring it loud and proud Pisgah fans! Let’s make it a great atmosphere for The boys to leave it on the field.
LOUD and PROUD is our specialty:D We will be there to represent!

I just think that NL will have too much speed for Pisgah. Bazzle runs the triple option well.
That he does...plus when you have athletes as they do this year at the skilled positions then it’s hard to stop. But to me, the difference is the defense. They attack the ball better than anyone in 2A and have so much pressure upfront teams have a hard time moving the ball.

Reactions: Linkman
But to me, the difference is the defense.
Speaking of defense, MaxPreps has North's defense (Points Allowed) at 124 for the year and we are at 121. On the same priciple of what your trying saying here, is why so many of us thought it was hilarious when you said y'all would pin 56 points on us. If 56 is possible for you, then 57 is possible for us. Game over ;)

Going to be a great game I believe fellas. Can't wait! I'm just excited to see a new team, Pisgah has never played N.L.
X factor, special teams. Could be a game changer.

Speaking of defense, MaxPreps has North's defense (Points Allowed) at 124 for the year and we are at 121. On the same priciple of what your trying saying here, is why so many of us thought it was hilarious when you said y'all would pin 56 points on us. If 56 is possible for you, then 57 is possible for us. Game over ;)
First off, I was just backing up what another post said about 56. If you want to read MaxPreps to try to figure ranks and game predictions then knock yourself out! PHS has one good win on their resume and really how good was that? Our mediocre team EL as a 16 seed came back down I-40 East last year with a W the same night Smoky traveled I-40 West with a L. Just saying.

Reactions: Linkman
I would’ve bet my house a few weeks ago that West Lincoln with throttle East Lincoln instead East Lincoln put up 63 on them.. On paper North Lincoln definitely has the advantage but this is high school football anything can happen that’s why they play the game

Last edited:
Reactions: PBBear51
I would’ve bet my house a few weeks ago that West Lincoln with throttle East Lincoln instead East Lincoln put up 63 on them.. On paper North Lincoln definitely has the advantage but this is high school football anything can happen that’s why they play the game
You are the dumbest person on this forum if you would’ve bet your house on WL football!! Wrestling may be a different story. I got some ocean front property in Canton you need to buy!

Reactions: Northfan2020
PHS has one good win on their resume and really how good was that?
You tossed the science of former games out of the discussion when you said "If you want to read MaxPreps to try to figure ranks and game predictions then knock yourself out!" And "Our mediocre team EL as a 16 seed came back down I-40 East last year with a W the same night Smoky traveled I-40 West with a L." But yet you want to use the science of previous games to your advantage. I sure hope your not one of the officials tomorrow night.

Reactions: Bulldog_012
40522694_10161346824635144_1124452876526026752_o.jpg
Did they photoshop the stink out?

I’d have bet on it, too.

Hey Bear51 .....did you attend the EL game last year?
How did y’all lose that game?

I was there.Was probably the worst game we played all year.Our Defensive end and punter, currently at State on full scholarship was thrown out of the game.Three more starters got hurt were on the sidelines.One TD called back.Plus East played a heck of a game.

You must not be too familiar with EL football. I’m sure they have won more games in the last 10 years than the Bears.....just guessing

Stats don't tell the whole story in comparing teams. Strength of schedule and strength of conferences have to be considered....also results vs common opponents. Here are some stats and facts about the Pisgah and NL teams.

NL - PPG: 45.8; PA: 10.3 (NL has played 12 games)
Pisgah - PPG: 25.0; PA 11.0 (Pisgah has played 11 games)

4 teams are still in the playoffs from the South Fork 2A Conference
2 teams are still in the playoffs from the Mountain 6 2A Conference

One common opponent: East Rutherford. NL won 57-21. Pisgah won 28-25.

Fans can make their own conclusions. Obviously nothing that fans say will have anything to do with the outcome of Friday night's game. Any hope that NL will be taking this game lightly is wishful thinking. That won't happen.

Both teams will be prepared and ready to play and the best team will win.

Reactions: Tarboys
Stats don't tell the whole story in comparing teams. Strength of schedule and strength of conferences have to be considered....also results vs common opponents. Here are some stats and facts about the Pisgah and NL teams.

Fans can make their own conclusions. Obviously nothing that fans say will have anything to do with the outcome of Friday night's game. Any hope that NL will be taking this game lightly is wishful thinking. That won't happen.

Very good points and that is exactly in line with my prediction....
North 42
Pisgah 20

Exactly!!

You are the dumbest person on this forum if you would’ve bet your house on WL football!! Wrestling may be a different story. I got some ocean front property in Canton you need to buy!

Wise man once said, "Never buy ocean front property next to paper mill..."

I believe the turning point will come on a special teams play with a turnover. Teams can weather giving up offensive and a defensive score, but rarely can survive allowing those two and a special teams score. When that happens, then punting the ball becomes a concern.

Last edited:
I Pisgah will win tonight. North Lincoln will be shock. I think Pisgah will have the speed advantage
Let’s hear some predictions. I think I’m gonna have to go with the strength of the numbers on this one. I know anything can happen in one game but I believe if they play 10 times North wins 8 or 9 of them...
Knights - 42
Bears - 20

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT