ADVERTISEMENT

Pinecrest at Richmond

Ok - See you friday as we punch you all right in the snack box. Let's see how you fair then. If you think #4 did nothing you know very little about football. The kid was playing OLB then switched to safety and based on your horrible offensive production he had to be doing something. Again see you Friday don't let those two freight trains from SC truck you!
.....................Yes. I noticed he started at olb....I believe he went back to safety when , I think #3 got hurt.....
Hey, I thought #4 played a great game ...I would have loved to have him in Green and Gold for Richmond...That cat can fly.....Plus he is player savy, a student of the game......I was impressed with Pinecrest and the Discipline they played with .....#4 was on that side of the ko return, but so were 5 others....Good luck to Pinecrest the rest of the way..I dont want to play them again this year.......:D..nuff said...

.....................Yes. I noticed he started at olb....I believe he went back to safety when , I think #3 got hurt.....
Hey, I thought #4 played a great game ...I would have loved to have him in Green and Gold for Richmond...That cat can fly.....Plus he is player savy, a student of the game......I was impressed with Pinecrest and the Discipline they played with .....#4 was on that side of the ko return, but so were 5 others....Good luck to Pinecrest the rest of the way..I dont want to play them again this year.......:D..nuff said...
stud he is a baller and he will hit you in the mouth - all smack talking aside I hope we have a hard fought clean game with no injuries.

Ok - See you friday as we punch you all right in the snack box. Let's see how you fair then. If you think #4 did nothing you know very little about football. The kid was playing OLB then switched to safety and based on your horrible offensive production he had to be doing something. Again see you Friday don't let those two freight trains from SC truck you!

Awesome player, wish he was headed to Clemson

Calm down dude!! First no one is gonna "punch me in the snack box " or " truck me" I'll be in the stands watching. Middle aged men shouldn't take high school football so serious. I promise I forgot more about football than you know. Just because he played multiple positions doesn't mean he had a great impact on the game. As far is this week y'all should be favored better record, (weak schedule) best player in the state, and yall had or number the last few years. Guess we will see Friday night can't wait. Go Raiders 28-21

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT