ADVERTISEMENT

Pinecrest at Richmond

Just heard through the Orlando Sentinel that due to Hurricane Matthews, Richie rich will not receive their last order of trickery pylons

1d6bc9216b0763526bc067eea29da9fb.jpg

Last edited:
Pinecrest is not a bad team. Their program has come a long long way. I do believe that has largely part to do with the coach and their staff. Here's where my issue is....the current record is what 8-1 I believe. We all know that scheduling is a strong point. My team doesn't have the strongest schedule either. However no other 4a "power" or "ranked" team plays private Christian schools or behavioral alternative schools to "pad" their wins. Now I'm not a Richmond fan by no means. They have a spoiled fan base certainly. But I will say they have earned it. Pinecrest plays no one. And I mean no one! Yes they have played Scotland close two years running. Outside of that...they haven't come close to a conference crown in their history and some of their fans and even sports commentators act like they have. Richmond set the bar in this conference.....Scotland after many years rose to it....Pinecrest has yet to come close to either. Even if they win Friday....their respect was lost when the beat the "Q Foundation" and the Christian school. Outta be ashamed.

Last edited:
Reactions: RD28327
Pinecrest isn't that good.
You been drinkin also.....The Raiders better be ready or they will get a real SUPRISE.....Better watch that Tight end releasing deep and back in the flats....That trick play or two is coming ....Play assignment football ....Better be able to match the physicality...."No turnovers" and we have a chance to win....How smart will our Defense play and how nasty will our offensive line play....Sale out crowd at Raiderville....Hopefully we get our moneys worth tonight....nuff said....:D

Last edited:
Reactions: swett2victory
You been drinkin also.....The Raiders better be ready or they will get a real SUPRISE.....Better watch that Tight end and back in the flats....That trick play or two is coming ....Play assignment football ....Better be able to match the physicality...."No turnovers" and we have a chance to win....How smart will our Defense play and how nasty will our offensive line play....Sale out crowd at Raiderville....Hopefully we get our moneys worth tonight....nuff said....:D
Also, watch out for the onside kick and #15 Owens.

You been drinkin also.....The Raiders better be ready or they will get a real SUPRISE.....Better watch that Tight end releasing deep and back in the flats....That trick play or two is coming ....Play assignment football ....Better be able to match the physicality...."No turnovers" and we have a chance to win....How smart will our Defense play and how nasty will our offensive line play....Sale out crowd at Raiderville....Hopefully we get our moneys worth tonight....nuff said....:D
Can we all expect to see the trickery formula this very evening?

#Ben-Badd
#Pleasedontdoit
#Go_Scotsisgoingtolaugh
#Boosterclubispayingbig
#Theupsetgameistonight

The PC qb was just a couple yards long on a handful of deeper
passes verse the Scots a couple weeks back, maybe the defense but maybe not long tonight.
The 2A Fairmont Tornadoes beat the piss out of Richie Rich in the passing competition during the 7-on-7 debate. With a full blown game, 11 guys, and a packed stadium, I have full confidence the PCs QB will show up and show out.

The 2A Fairmont Tornadoes beat the piss out of Richie Rich in the passing competition during the 7-on-7 debate. With a full blown game, 11 guys, and a packed stadium, I have full confidence the PCs QB will show up and show out.

Hey clown, maybe Fairmont should have played their first 3 opponents in 7-on-7, looks like they got the piss beat out of them in a REAL game.

Reactions: TarheelRaider
Heard Richmonds past few games, the crowds have been sparse compared to there normal draw they are accustomed to. Why has the following slowed? With that, how many are we expecting tonight??? Who are Richmonds go to guys? Ready for another round of SEC football!!!

Reactions: swett2victory
Heard Richmonds past few games, the crowds have been sparse compared to there normal draw they are accustomed to. Why has the following slowed? With that, how many are we expecting tonight??? Who are Richmonds go to guys? Ready for another round of SEC football!!!
The Trickery theory scared all the winning mind boggling gambling folks

7 to 0 RC. Pinecrest is turnover the ball over like crazy. Their d has been lights out. RC line seems to have a hard time with PC up front. Ziegler is a man.

JMAC...

Thanks for the update. Way, way out of town and can't stream the radio broadcast. We would appreciate any updates as the game goes along

Another PC fumble but they recover this team. Man they are really making it hard. Didn't expect this PC played flawless against SC just didn't have enough. Tonight they have given RC the ball inside the 25yd line twice.

Heard Richmonds past few games, the crowds have been sparse compared to there normal draw they are accustomed to. Why has the following slowed?
It's happening in every sport in the world right now. Even NFL viewership is way down, who is supposedly the Holy Grail for being immune to such things.

The age of technology has given people other alternatives for entertainment.

PC stopped on 4th and 1 from the 1. Scoring opportunity lost. PC want win playing like this.

scoop and score TD for Pinecrest QB hit from blind side opposite OLB runs untouched for 50 yds. Extra point good 7 to 7. 3 secs before half time. Pinecrest should be up by at least 1 score. too many unforced TO's.

I can't believe all these fumbles that I'm looking at. Pinecrest would have been on the scoreboard ahead if it wasn't for their mistakes

these Pinecrest fans are going crazy talking football. good people over here

Pinecrest driving for the winning score! Very sloppy game, turnovers, bad calls and penalties galore! Raider defense is keeping them in the game, offense is very anemic!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT