ADVERTISEMENT

Pinecrest at Richmond

U either drinkin or dreamin in your sleep..............:D....nuff said...
Stud man I like you. You keep it real. This clown on another thread said any playoff team in the west would beat Cape Fear by 35 pts. Based off what - The remarks on this site are just crazy sometimes. I plan on seeing a great game between you two this week and look forward to the the Scots coming to play our respected foe from Rockingham and if we play like we did against Hoke you all will win.

Wow , I just try to be honest...I was at the Scots game vs pinecrest...Both teams were very physical....and well coached with athletes all over....We will have to play our best to win the game ...With no turnovers we have a good chance to win, and be able to stop the run game and surprise plays....Dont let that te sneak one in on us, or that back in the flats... ...Thats all I'll say about that.....We had 7/7 with Cape Fear in July...They were pretty good then , and I know they have gotten better....Dont see no 35 pt wins from the west....I hope its a great game Friday night at RAIDERVILLE, with no injuries....NO LOOKING AHEAD:D....ONLY ONE TEAM CAN BEAT US FRIDAY NIGHT AND WE WANT THIS GAME BAD.....Hoping we begin to work on that outcome today at 330.....

Reactions: cbtdvr and Ben-Badd
I think it took everyone a couple years to accept and catch on to the transition at Richmond and it's beginning to work. If the receivers will do a better job of catching the ball...Ziegler is much better than stats. show. He's had alot of dropped passes. If they fix that...balance things out...they will be a contender. They beat Pinecrest .

All due respect... for my part anyway... I'd like to keep this a Pinecrest ... Richmond thread... 1 game at a time... don,t look past Pinecrest...GO RAIDERS...

Reactions: RaidersRocks
I'd like to keep this a Pinecrest ... Richmond thread... 1 game at a time... don,t look past Pinecrest...GO RAIDERS...

Totally agree....Always taking one game at a time!

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Guys don't worry about what I say. I can't win or lose a game for you all. Pinecrest should be your only concern not good ol' Go Scots. You guys didn't mind talking trash to me when you all were beating our brains out. Maybe after Friday night you all won't be so uptight. Go Raiders btw!

Last edited:
Guys don't worry about what I say. I can't win or lose a game for you all. Pinecrest should be your only concern not good ol' Go Scots. You guys didn't mind talking trash to me when you all were beating our brains out. Maybe after Friday night you all won't be so uptight. Go Raiders btw!

No biggie, Go_Scots, I believe in talking junk/trash as well. But I do believe in taking one game at a time as well. Right now I'm looking forward to winning vs Pinecrest and then go from there.

Number 4 will be more of an offensive threat than during SC game. If so RC has no answer for him. PC must keep raiders from hitting the long play. If so they win by 7 and I think they do that. I think Pry could have a good game passing the ball.

This should be one of the better games around the state... along with the Greensboro game... may be on the limb, still say Raiders by 13... 34 - 21.

Pinecrest is better this year than they where last year and Richmond isn't so Pinecrest 24 Raiders 14

Going to be a dog fight Friday night. Going to look very similar to the raiders sideline last Friday. Pinecrest wins a close one. Slayed! #MakeRichmondGreatAgain.

Scotland folks hoping for a pinecrest win or at least a close game just like they was last year. To refreash your memoriesI we won by 3 td's. I expect the same this year

Scotland folks hoping for a pinecrest win or at least a close game just like they was last year. To refreash your memoriesI we won by 3 td's. I expect the same this year
Don't lie to yourself. Scotland fans couldn't care less whether Richmond wins Friday night. The following Friday night however is a different story.....Nov. 4th we care and care a lot!

Reactions: swett2victory
This is a toss up here as to who to pull for. I believe Richmond wins this one. Possible for both to lose? Good luck to both teams!

No i want you all to win and for PC to knock you silly. Playing a 3 loss RC team really doesn't have a lot of sizzle if if those L's would be against big time opponents. I just don't believe you are going to win. Also, last year is last year!

Scottishlaw made a decent post... but I give Raiders home field adv. They have to show up play mistake free

If Richmond plays some defense, W for them, otherwise, PC too much for them. Owens is a big threat. Need that defense RC. SC is ready for the feast next friday night against good ole raider folks.

Pinecrest plays a week non-conference schedule, so they aren't prepared for these type games. We all know that the Pinecrest staff is infatuated with beating Scotland too and they've put ALL their eggs in that basket. Should be another Raider win.

Reactions: RaidersRocks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT