ADVERTISEMENT

Ode to the WRH Bulldogs

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
You came to play, and play you did. It was anybodys game for first 3 qtrs. Basden, as Coach Dempsey said before the game is what makes em go. His running and passing were outstanding. The pass was the best part, and the worse part. Basden put it in the hands of Wide Open receivers for 36 minutes but they could not haul em in. Nothing to do with our pass defense, THERE WASNT ANY. Forth qtr the O line wore down some and he had pressure and threw 2 big INTs. Roberts and Darlymple are a great pair of backs. With a boat load of Jrs you will be in it next year also, no doubt.

It was a pleasure playing ya'all twice this year. GREAT TEAM

When I saw the thread title I assumed this was a different type of post. You described the game I saw last night pretty accurate. Classy post!! Good luck against NE. I'm not sure what happened to WRH's receivers. Just wasn't their night. It was my first time at SWO. I tried to get dogs79 to climb up on the stallion for a photo op. He was chicken.

It's hard to get all the parts and pieces clicking in one game. Our power run game didnt do so well either. Probably a good thing dogs79 didnt climb on the Stallion. Might have gotten kicked out, in jail or who knows what. But it would have been a great pic I admit.

Reactions: dogs79 and 1SWO1
It's hard to get all the parts and pieces clicking in one game. Our power run game didnt do so well either. Probably a good thing dogs79 didnt climb on the Stallion. Might have gotten kicked out, in jail or who knows what. But it would have been a great pic I admit.

I told him I had a good week that I could bail him out!!
It was a good game. WRH has nothing to be ashamed of. First playoff loss in 5 years. Amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT