ADVERTISEMENT

NUC 5-Star Showcase of the Carolinas

MooresvilleDevil06

Aug 28, 2012
For the 2nd year, Mooresville HS is hosting the NUC 5-star Showcase. Its this Sunday (the 6th). Runs from 1-5pm. Some good competition will be out there

Its a combine type of deal i believe. They held it at Mooresville last year as well i just wasnt able to get to it because of work. Last year kids from SC, NC, TN, KY, and VA were there. Talked to the guy that runs it from NUC (thats a revruiting service i believe), idk the entire list but i do know the top DL from WV is going to be here. I know a number of Mooresville kids, and Hough kids will be there too among others. There were approx 150-200 kids there last yr. im kind of interested in watching it this yr since i can make it

Idk the specifics.. Think someone told me $70? Its a recruiting thing so i assume theyre have people there covering it or something like that lol. Like i said i missed it last year so im not exactly sure how it works. But i think its like the shrine bowl combine where they obviously run you through all those drills... Except this ones for recruiting? Best way i can figure it. Im not real active in keeping up with all this recruiting stuff lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT