ADVERTISEMENT

December 16th East-West Football All-Star Game Rosters

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
East-West Football All-Star rosters for December 17th game
Greensboro News & Record

DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER FORECAST SUNDAY THE EAST-WEST ALL-STAR FOOTBALL GAME IS MOVING TO A SATURDAY 1 P.M. KICKOFF.

Mount Airy has 2 players on the West team.

Tickets for the game cost $15 and are available online via GoFan. There are no specially priced tickets for students, however, children 5 years old and younger get in free.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bearmod1
TD, does the 2 kids on the west team have offers? If so where? I know you have 2 going to VT.
I can only remember Walter Stroup got an offer at one time from Presbyterian College but I Don't take a newspaper anymore and The Mount Airy News is no longer free online. Sorry that was the last I remember hearing and I am not sure about Baldwin Spence's offers. Maybe someone from the school has any updates as I don't get out and about like I used to and have not for quite a while now and only wish I could. Yes, the two in the Shrine Bowl are going to VT after the Christmas Holidays, also the last I heard. I do all my learning online nowadays. I am sure some of the returning players in the next few years will be getting future offers. I am sure The BUZZ can tell you anything you want to know ! Better yet Daddy Doug has all the history on the Mount Airy teams going back to the first year they played football.

I just try to keep up with the BEARS online using the search for information I use to get in the newspaper and people I see at places I frequently went to and Twitter friends that stopped posting when friends or family graduated. Seems I have more trouble every year finding out things I once knew from friends now I don't get out and have lost contact with old friends and so many younger and older are passing away. I just don't know how much longer I can enjoy keeping up and being a part of my school, the BEARS, and posting on here as I once did.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sportsnut17
0bfzv9R.jpeg

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
North Carolina only had 49 yards of offense against South Carolina today 24-0 for SC win

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT