ADVERTISEMENT

NS-Jacksonville @ Clinton Listen Live

Any idea who we can expect to be co-hosting the radio show tonight?

Also, Wheredem Fire Ant Solutions LLC will have a booth setup outside the stadium offering free consultations for those interested

Good luck to the Dark Horses tonight. I would tune in but as Im sure you can understand there is a bigger game for me tonight.

Any idea who we can expect to be co-hosting the radio show tonight?

Also, Wheredem Fire Ant Solutions LLC will have a booth setup outside the stadium offering free consultations for those interested
Will your booth be setup outside the stadium week 2 vs WRH? I’m making the long trip to Clinton hopefully to see a great game. If I can get some help with my fire ant problem, that would be icing in the cake. My poor dogs balls are still swollen from all the bites he suffered last week during his daily deuce. Needless to say, he will be more aware next time he pops a squat.

Will your booth be setup outside the stadium week 2 vs WRH? I’m making the long trip to Clinton hopefully to see a great game. If I can get some help with my fire ant problem, that would be icing in the cake. My poor dogs balls are still swollen from all the bites he suffered last week during his daily deuce. Needless to say, he will be more aware next time he pops a squat.
No, we couldn't afford the booth fee. But I'll be happy to take a look at your dogs wounds to see what I could do

What time is the game?
i heard 7 but i never know when these things start. I hope to make it there by halftime and still get a good seat. racing around, it seems like every year is getting shorter and i never seem to find the time to make these games.

i heard 7 but i never know when these things start. I hope to make it there by halftime and still get a good seat. racing around, it seems like every year is getting shorter and i never seem to find the time to make these games.
I’ll make it, but it will be by the skin o’ my teeth

40-7 Clinton

Just heard on the broadcast northside ended up with just 19 yards of total offense for the entire game…

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Highlight of my night seeing a good friend of mine’s son who’s a freshman get an interception. Was really excited for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT