ADVERTISEMENT

Northwest 1A

football

Tell me how far Caleb Horton has to walk to school!!! Can't wait to hear this one.

Sorry don't know his situation. I just made a comment on where the Mounce brothers live now. Didn't know the full story. Sorry to upset you.

question photo...KD is no longer playing varsity for MA because he transferred to North Surry. What district does he live in, Mt. Airy or North Surry or did the family move? If not, then he has played out of district for one of the two schools. Think I know which one.

Of coarse you know 3D , you are a see all know all with a crystal ball that has to start crap to get people to talk to you. I bet your daughters are ashamed of you!

cmon photo... for which school was/is the kid playing out of district for?

When you talk about Mount Airy and North Surry , they are here together less than 5 miles apart. The city limits has grown taking in areas that use to go to NS . And the city will be taking even more in the next year or so because water lines have already been run. So when someone starts going to MA and don't move then people presume they did a transfer

same kid that was referenced in my last several posts. Is he playing out of district now or out of district when he played for Mt. Airy?

what's the matter? It's really a very simple question and the very first time I've asked it of you. Is there a problem in you answering since it is very relevant to this topic?

Originally posted by 3daughters:
what's the matter? It's really a very simple question and the very first time I've asked it of you. Is there a problem in you answering since it is very relevant to this topic?
3Duh, funny you want answers, but you don't ever answer any. Beside if he gave you the truth "you can't handle the truth."

Very clever phrase there recycled. If I'm not mistaken didn't the guy who uttered that phrase end up being carried away so it didn't end well for him either?

The player I am inquiring about was specifically mentioned in another post to have transferred from Mt. Airy to North Surry to play basketball for the greyhounds. If photo doesn't know the answer all he has to do is say so. It is kind of you though to try to come to his aid when he is floundering so badly.

I will not carry on a conversation about a player that has been named on here and if someone called him out by name they are breaking ncprep rules. I think you need to read the rules 3D because you are the worlds worst at breaking several of these rules, So I ask that you not call me out without my attacking you or you school ! ! This all began with me saying at the beginning of this thread, I guess they (WSP) are trying to become the next Oak Hill Academy. I have not heard anything about Oak Hill in several years.
That statement was not refered to you about you or Bishop. You as you always do made a big deal out of it and I don't like you or to talk to a know it all that tries your best to get posters to post negative things about Bishop so you can harass them. I have nothing else to say to you and I am telling you this last time to leave me out of you stupid plots to get crap stirred up. I had all that I wanted last year.

This post was edited on 12/9 6:53 PM by photo0001

Rules

Since you say your intent was to find out more information about Oak Hill Academy and not to to put down WS Prep might I suggest a website named Google. It's really simple just type in Oak Hill Academy and presto...there you have it.

It wasn't just last year that but multiple years that you beat this dead horse at every opportunity you get.

I didn't "call out" a kid. It is common knowledge that this player transferred and I referred to him by his initials. Apparently he is just another in the long, long list of out of district players for Mt. Airy High School, a supposed "boundary school"....you want a joke, there it is: Mt. Airy being a "boundary school" so when any whining comes from you it is beyond ironic.

Lastly I have only ever responded AFTER you have made another snide, sarcastic or outright cheap statement about either Bishop or Prep.

So, just how many MA players are out of district this year, the normal amount or more?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT