ADVERTISEMENT

Northern Nash vs East Lincoln-3A State Championship

Currently watching Reidsville play on Charlotte TV station WCCB. Any idea why East Lincoln (which is in the Charlotte market), is not on the same channel at 7pm?
WCCB is airing CW network programming. Like WBTV never bumped CBS programming when the ACC tournament was on for years. 🙄It’s on 18.3 MeTV and bahakelsports.com.

Reactions: LegalEye1
Maybe it's just me but I feel as if N.N could very well be in this game or winning but has shot themsleves in the foot. It's really the offense, they've been in panic mode since the start of the game.

Reactions: wncbowhunter
Maybe it's just me but I feel as if N.N could very well be in this game or winning but has shot themsleves in the foot. It's really the offense, they've been in panic mode since the start of the game.
EL has a really good defense the most points they have gave up this year was in the blowout win against KM.

I believe their game plan was to jump on E.L. early but when that didn't happen they panicked. Then the WR going out didn't help.

Reactions: Cocoa74 and New3ra
EL has a really good defense the most points they have gave up this year was in the blowout win against KM.
I still think N.N could've been moving the ball but the play calling has been questionable.

Hard to say. EL made everyone look like that.

Reactions: beamer24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT