ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern vs Wrh? PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN

daagoob

Dec 4, 2010
Elizabeth City
Both parties are in contact

Two of the favorites out of the east may just matchup at The Pound!!!!

Coach Moore has long wanted to play at WRH and now the doors have opened. This is what the fans wanted and now thanks to Coach Moore and Coach Motsinger it just may happen. If your a football fan in the east this is one game you will not want to miss. Let's keep our fingers crossed. This just may happen.

Coach Motsinger, Coach Moore, please make it happen!!!!!!!💥💥💥💥

Both parties are in contact

Two of the favorites out of the east may just matchup at The Pound!!!!

Coach Moore has long wanted to play at WRH and now the doors have opened. This is what the fans wanted and now thanks to Coach Moore and Coach Motsinger it just may happen. If your a football fan in the east this is one game you will not want to miss. Let's keep our fingers crossed. This just may happen.

Coach Motsinger, Coach Moore, please make it happen!!!!!!!💥💥💥💥
I said in another post I would like to wait until playoffs to play your Eagles. I would love to see this game at the Dog Pound Friday night. Might be the top game in the state. Would be a big gate. Goob says Northeastern travels well. Would love to see the Pound packed again

I said in another post I would like to wait until playoffs to play your Eagles. I would love to see this game at the Dog Pound Friday night. Might be the top game in the state. Would be a big gate. Goob says Northeastern travels well. Would love to see the Pound packed again
Coach Moore!!!! Work Your Magic!!!!

This is what we've all been begging for!!!! Coach Motsinger!!!! Don't let this opportunity slip away!!!!! I for.one will be tuned in at 8am to hear you on the radio.

Has Northeastern ever defeated a Duplin County school? Be careful what you wish for.
Win or lose we just know this is a game that could really benefit both programs. This game has the potential to be an instant classic. It's not to often an opportunity like this arises in the regular season, usually we have to wait for the playoffs

Reactions: Maiden Creek

Currently the top two ranked teams in the East. Who has the advantage? Playing at the Pound might just tip the scales in the Bulldogs favor. Then on the other hand having a player the likes of Freshwater leading a very good defense could definitely tip the scales in favor of the Eagles. Can they stop our passing attack? Can NE stop their stud running back? Hopefully we'll all get to find out Friday night

Currently the top two ranked teams in the East. Who has the advantage? Playing at the Pound might just tip the scales in the Bulldogs favor. Then on the other hand having a player the likes of Freshwater leading a very good defense could definitely tip the scales in favor of the Eagles. Can they stop our passing attack? Can NE stop their stud running back? Hopefully we'll all get to find out Friday night
My wife is gonna whoop you!

Reactions: UNC91 and dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT