ADVERTISEMENT

North Davidson at East Forsyth

Congrats and good luck to EF.

North has some good young players coming back next year like Boyce,Zi and Dunn and will be moving down to 2A , but definitely going to miss Butts running that offense.

Boyce will be a force to reckon with next year. If they can find a QB that is remotely close to what Butts was, ND should be just fine.

Yes you won the first drive unfortunately football is a 48 minute game not one drive final score 49-10

My statement about winning the first drive had nothing to do with the fact you guys won the game 49-10. It was in response to previous ignorant statements made that not being to the game on time for warmups had an impact on the outcome. I was simply saying that ND played the best during the first 5 minutes of the game, it was the only time we were really competitive if everyone wants to be honest. If your stance is ND played better cold and not warmed up, I guess we will close a case or something.

Also, for the record.....nobody would ever dream of taking anything away from your precious team. Actually, if we want to keep being honest, everyone who isn't an EF supporter is still trying to get over you guys crying about the playoffs last year. Really hope Catholic runs you off the field next week so we can hear about illegal recruiting in the 704 area code, your RB being better than Hood or Anderson,
perceived coaching prowess, etc.

My statement about winning the first drive had nothing to do with the fact you guys won the game 49-10. It was in response to previous ignorant statements made that not being to the game on time for warmups had an impact on the outcome. I was simply saying that ND played the best during the first 5 minutes of the game, it was the only time we were really competitive if everyone wants to be honest. If your stance is ND played better cold and not warmed up, I guess we will close a case or something.

Also, for the record.....nobody would ever dream of taking anything away from your precious team. Actually, if we want to keep being honest, everyone who isn't an EF supporter is still trying to get over you guys crying about the playoffs last year. Really hope Catholic runs you off the field next week so we can hear about illegal recruiting in the 704 area code, your RB being better than Hood or Anderson,
perceived coaching prowess, etc.

Dont forget the refs

This loss feels like the coaches. The problems for ND in the game were the same the entire year - mistake filled football. For ND to get this far and still persist in the bad mistakes says the players weren't coached well enough to execute properly. Losing always stinks I reckon.

And thus the chapter of 4A football comes to an end for North Davidson. So long CPC, you were a blast. Shame we really only won you twice.

This loss feels like the coaches. The problems for ND in the game were the same the entire year - mistake filled football. For ND to get this far and still persist in the bad mistakes says the players weren't coached well enough to execute properly. Losing always stinks I reckon.

And thus the chapter of 4A football comes to an end for North Davidson. So long CPC, you were a blast. Shame we really only won you twice.

This loss wasn't on the coaches. EF just had a lot more overall talent. They dominated both lines of scrimmage!

EF were beast no doubt but a lot more competitive game still could have happened even if it would still been a loss

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT