ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Reading comprehension skills, huh? I'm gonna let you go back and re-read the last couple exchanges and figure this out.
BTW- Ashbrook has plucking players from NG for about 40 years.

That last part though: Parents decide to move. As long as that's happening....it is a little more tolerable. But....we know all know that isn't 100% the case.
As far as control....teachers and administrators have that job. They decide who gets hired and where to spend $. If you want control of it - go do that job. It isn't a community organizer job. Can't be some guy off the street with his own ideas. That's for local youth rec leagues.
We don't even read it the first time. In CC we call it " a skim through".

2A Baseball Western Regional Series.
Final Score.
Burns 9 East Rutherford 6. (Game 1)
Burns remains undefeated.
Game 2 is Thursday at East Rutherford. If Burns wins Thursday, they will advance to the state championship. If East wins Thursday, game 3 would be on Saturday at Burns.
Was a great game and Burns was absolutely rocking tonight. Placed was packed!

Reactions: SHS LION
Final Score.
Game 2 is Thursday at East Rutherford. If Burns wins Thursday, they will advance to the state championship. If East wins Thursday, game 3 would be on Saturday at Burns.
Incredible year so far. So East has only lost two games this year and both were to Burns?

Yes you are correct, there are kids paying for transfers. I agree that Cramer needs a coaching overhaul. Cramer is handpicking teachers and coaches from the rest of GC. This has been good for them in some aspects and horrible for them in other aspects such as coaching hires. SP, EG, and Mountain Island have been lucky for the most part in staying away from some of the mess. I do believe that Mt Island Charter being forced to change to a full lottery system by the county with no exceptions is going to destroy that football program completely. It’s already started to be frank.
....and don't forget - there is one in particular who pays FOR those transfers most of the time. I think some fellas on here call him "Binky"?

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
Final Score.
Burns baseball is beyond impressive the last few years. That HC and staff have it going on.

There was a 6'0 215lb freshman DE that some would disagree with you on.
I don’t know about that one. We don’t have any use for a 6’ 215 defensive end unless he is a kid playing out of position. Both of our de’s are 6’4. All of our linebackers are in that 6’2-6’3 range. I was referencing another kid so we are talking about different families. Now again I did hear that SP were all over a couple of the Cramer freshmen trying to get them over. Don’t leave that part out lol

I did all I could.
Blame it on me. I cant help throwing rocks in that murky pond called GC football because I know DeBoredom gon bite every time. He has to run back to whoever he talks to for info and then he responds with nonsense. The funny thing is that SP isn’t the GC school I really want to throw eggs at but here we are lol

Someone at KM thinks otherwise.....
They probably do. Maybe they go by what he looks like vs. how he actually plays.
I know that #15 from KM couple years ago didn't look like much.....but was long on being good at playing football.

They gonna make it
I think so too. From what I saw yesterday they are putting the finishing touches on the outside. The glass on the front side of the press box is missing but I would imagine the same effort is being put forth internally.

I think so too. From what I saw yesterday they are putting the finishing touches on the outside. The glass on the front side of the press box is missing but I would imagine the same effort is being put forth internally.
Yep the hard part seems to be done and weather can’t hold up the work left behind on the inside. I think they might be done a month before season starts..

Last edited:
Yep the hard part seems to be done and weather can hold up the work left behind on the inside. I think they might be done a month before season starts..
Seems to me that both press boxes started a little slow in progress and someone had a come to Jesus meeting with the construction foreman and for the last two months crews have been at it fast.
Glad they will be completed for both schools

Seems to me that both press boxes started a little slow in progress and someone had a come to Jesus meeting with the construction foreman and for the last two months crews have been at it fast.

Bullards 7v7 tournament will be held on June 29th but I will assume spectators will sit on the visitors side

Comes down to Saturday for Burns baseball vs East Rutherford and KM softball vs Piedmont winners go to state. #ClevelandCounty

Comes down to Saturday for Burns baseball vs East Rutherford and KM softball vs Piedmont winners go to state. #ClevelandCounty
As packed as it was Tuesday at Burns, I can only imagine the crowd Saturday. Personally, I would have rather them lose a game or two earlier in the season instead if creating a win or go home situation Saturday. Maybe the loss will motivate them. Clearly it motivated KM softball. They handled that game pretty well. Should be a great atmosphere.

As packed as it was Tuesday at Burns, I can only imagine the crowd Saturday. Personally, I would have rather them lose a game or two earlier in the season instead if creating a win or go home situation Saturday. Maybe the loss will motivate them. Clearly it motivated KM softball. They handled that game pretty well. Should be a great atmosphere.
Maybe Binky should invest more into softball

Reactions: BurnsBullDog02
Maybe Binky should invest more into softball
KM supporters invests in ALL of its athletic programs. We just raised another $80,000 plus last weekend. Now if I make a joke about you know who running off with all of the loot he could get his little hands on at Crest athletics most of you would be up in arms at me lol

• Haha
Reactions: fletcherwebster
KM supporters invests in ALL of its athletic programs. We just raised another $80,000 plus last weekend. Now if I make a joke about you know who running off with all of the loot he could get his little hands on at Crest athletics most of you would be up in arms at me lol
Ain’t nothing you can say as bad as what’s been posted already over and over😂 The biggest joke on us was it taking to 2024 to get a normal amount of restrooms at a football stadium..

Binky is a sly business man I will say

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT