ADVERTISEMENT

New Bern Football 2024

XOPlan57

Jul 5, 2024
Though I am aware that it's early and speed shouldn't be a concern, how do the kids' sizes look? The Run D will undoubtedly be fantastic even in the long run. I'm hoping the QB and backs will put up some solid runs. I hope I wasnt told the wrong information, but I've heard that overall, the energy on both sides will inspire you guys.

Reactions: NewBernBears
Though I am aware that it's early and speed shouldn't be a concern, how do the kids' sizes look? The Run D will undoubtedly be fantastic even in the long run. I'm hoping the QB and backs will put up some solid runs. I hope I wasnt told the wrong information, but I've heard that overall, the energy on both sides will inspire you guys.
They have speed at the skill positions and should have a very good secondary. The addition of the West Craven transfer helped. The two sophomore RB’s are fantastic. #9 is one of the best playmakers in the state and will play WR, DB, ST, and maybe a little QB. They’ll return their leading tackler from last year at LB. I expect KJ Sampson’s little brother to make an impact on the DL. No idea what they’ll do at QB and they have some question marks on the OL. Having a kicker that hit a few 50+ yarders coming back will help as well. Looking forward to seeing what Coach Saxby can do now that he’s had time to implement his scheme.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT