ADVERTISEMENT

Tarboro Football 2024-25

Tarboro will be favored to win the conference. Who could be the runner up? Martin County, Bertie, Washington County? Or?

First I've heard of this. It wouldn't surprise me if he did. His youngest son graduates this year. If he does retire man that's some HUGE shoes to fill.
If that rumor is true. I don't know anything about Tarboro staff. Would their be a Coach on staff that would be qualified to be the next HC? And keep Tarboro legacy going into the right direction.

I think they’ll be better this year. They actually have more kids attending the school than they’ve have in the recent years. They’ll even have a JV team also. Something they haven’t had in about 15 y

I think they’ll be better this year. They actually have more kids attending the school than they’ve have in the recent years. They’ll even have a JV team also. Something they haven’t had in about 15 years
Rocky Mount kids must have got sent there since the demerger. I had heard that's where they were gonna be sent

How about you guys at tarboro. Has McDowell moore continued to grow. He really grew a lot from his freshman to sophomore year and was a darn good player on defense in that state championship game. Who all is back in that team I know seven's gone. Looks like they moved him to corner last year and put number 20 at free safety. He did a great job at safety.

Reactions: UNC811 and sbbbfan
How about you guys at tarboro. Has McDowell moore continued to grow. He really grew a lot from his freshman to sophomore year and was a darn good player on defense in that state championship game. Who all is back in that team I know seven's gone. Looks like they moved him to corner last year and put number 20 at free safety. He did a great job at safety.
On paper this Tarboro team should be better and deeper than the last two years. Im personally waiting until after week 4 and week 5 to see how they handle Southwest and Havelock before I make a judgement.

It wouldn't shock me in the least bit if Tarboro loses to either swe or Havelock. Those two games will tell a lot about how Tarboro will do this year. That being said, I've heard nothing but excellent things about the team this off-season.

Reactions: UNC811 and sbbbfan
Tarboro returns 17 starters(9 on offense & 8 on defense). They return everyone on offense except the QB and RT. Defense returns all DE, DT, and LBs. The secondary is being replaced but two of them played a lot time at CB.

Tarboro returns 17 starters(9 on offense & 8 on defense). They return everyone on offense except the QB and RT. Defense returns all DE, DT, and LBs. The secondary is being replaced but two of them played a lot time at CB.
Big number 52 the DE is back?

• Haha
Reactions: UNC811
Looks like typical Eastern North Carolina football to me I'm pretty shocked that Guilford county is in there with it. Standing up when you're blocking no technique. Talking shit the whole time. Looking like sugar playing like shit. You know. Big fat lineman standing up not really even so unblocking just standing up. Letting some great athletes run outside. Tarboro will have them down 42 to 0 at halftime. It's called discipline. I'm not even sure tarboro has the best athletes in Eastern North Carolina. But they kick everybody's ass don't they. Call coaching called discipline called strapping your helmet up and not being a punk. Go vikea let that half line circus of crap come on into the boro.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT