ADVERTISEMENT

NCPreps Elite 8 Rankings Week 4

no lol. both schools have done well and it was hard to pick just one

Well... gibbons did beat WF and played RC tougher than anyone else to this point. Good debate, but has E. Forsythe played the level of comp as Gibbons? IDK, if they played tough comp, better argument for leaving Gibbons at 7 and dropping WF out top, 8. I don’t think WF has played anybody tough outside of gibbons. When a 4A beats a 4AA that is more impressive to me.

Well... gibbons did beat WF and played RC tougher than anyone else to this point. Good debate, but has E. Forsythe played the level of comp as Gibbons? IDK, if they played tough comp, better argument for leaving Gibbons at 7 and dropping WF out top, 8. I don’t think WF has played anybody tough outside of gibbons. When a 4A beats a 4AA that is more impressive to me.
I do not believe Gibbons should stay at 7 or even in the top 8. Neither should Wake Forest. Grimsley or even a Jack Britt should have that opportunity to move in. That game with RC was not as close as the final score. 45 to 14 in the 4th quarter is not playing anyone close no matter what the previous scores were. I thought Gibbons played ok on Offense but the defense was really bad especially the back end. The tackling was some of the worst I have ever seen. Gibbons just faced the wrong team. They would fare much better with a traditional run team like Scotland. The poll is irrelevant you loose you move out unless you fall in a barn burner and that was not a barn burner last Friday and I really like Gibbons team except for that back end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT