ADVERTISEMENT

NCPreps.com changes

Deana_King

Staff
May 31, 2001
First of all, I want to say I appreciate all the posters that visit this site and abide by the rules. After a few days of reflecting on my announcement a few days ago, I have decided NOT to go to an all-premium site. I apologize for making a rush announcement without really taking in consideration of all the facts.

There will be some changes though. I want to ask this forum community to help me out with comments that are not appropriate on this site. We have a report feature on the site that you can use to send me any controversial posts. It's basically anonymous as I am the only one that will know who reported the post.

I just ask folks to be civil on here.....remember every player that you make a post about is someone's child. Also, coaches spend timeless hours trying to teach our student-athletes important life lessons. This site is here promote positive news and information about NC high school sports.

The forums will consist of the following:

Football/Basketball Recruiting Forum - premium
1A Football - free
2A Football - free
3A Football - free
4A Football - free
Basketball - free
Open Sports - free (this forum will be used for the other sports plus Pigskin Picks, Ask the Ref, Coaching Vacancies, Games Needed, and American Legion Baseball)

We still are offering any new subscribers the promotion to join our premium community. Get 80% off the first term of your subscription (pay $19.99 for your first year, or $1.99 your first month). Promotion code: NCPreps

You can start here:

https://ncpreps.rivals.com/subscriptions/new?promo_code=NCPreps

Thanks again for your support of NCPreps.com!!

Bless your heart, Ms. King. Could slash would you post an address in case any posters would desire to send a contribution for your contribution to North Carolina high school sports ? Again, Ms. King, thank you for your new decision.

Thanks for posting your address, Ms. King, and expect a money order Wednesday in behalf of the Goat Farmers slash Herders of The Greater Greensboro Area. I'd like to challenge all the goat farmers, collard farmers, and shade tree pot stirrers that post up in here to send a check, a bag of coins, or a Winn-Dixie bag full of folding currency to the address Ms. King posted.
P.S. I'm fully aware of Wino Valley up yonder, Ms. King, as Priscilla dragged me off for one of them " candlelit weekends " a few years ago, but to my chagrin, she operated the motorized vehicle back to Greensboro, contributing to a long taxi ride back to el casa.
P.S. May I have the next dance, Ms. King ?

Since you desire not to dance, Ms. King, how about fifteen long stem red roses, a newly purchased Easter Bonnet, fourteen pints of frozen collards, and a bottle of uncorked, untaxed vino to enjoy the artistry of Asheville's own Warren Haynes, the feller in the blue shirt that's playin' the guitar and 'asangin'.

Deana, you have always been first class and one to do what is best for the fans. Not often you see that in today's "me, me and more me" world.
As for the rest of you looks like I'll be staying around ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT