9. Hough (1-0)
10. Charlotte Catholic (0-1)
11. West Forsyth (1-0)
12. Garner (1-0)
13. Middle Creek (1-0)

HONORABLE MENTION: Davie County (1-0); DH Conley (1-0);

https://ncpreps.rivals.com/news/ncpreps-baker-s-dozen-week-2

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
North Davidson in Garner out switch SC and Dudley and RC needs to be lower for now. 71st in West Forsyth out.

#4 plays #1, #6 and #9 in the next 4 weeks. That will provide some clarity for some of the teams on the list. Later on, #1, #8 and #9 will all play each other.

#3 plays #6 soon, #5 plays #11 soon, #12 plays #13 soon, #2 and #6 end the season against each other. #10 probably has a game or two later on against future Baker's Dozen residents.

#7 schedules like losers and won't play anyone all year.

Richmond County puts a smile on my face every year. We will play the best competition anywhere in the state.
Our schedule speaks for itself.
#2,#3,#4 - I can't wait...

Richmond County puts a smile on my face every year. We will play the best competition anywhere in the state.
beat them all except that one sitting at #2

Switch East Forsyth & West Forsyth. Both easily Bakers Dozen.(that we be settled in 2 weeks) Entire poll looks good.

Would switch 2 and 4. Then after that switch 3 and 4. Or go big and put 6 at 1... Then waste ur money on a lotto ticket.

thing about it none of them will have to play them all when it matters but its good for conversation

Last edited:
A little surprised we (ND) didn't at least get a honorable mention.....guess it doesn't matter until playoffs role around. CPC should be more competitive this year than in years past. 3 way tie for co-champions last year, Davie and Tabor both appear to have gotten better since last year. Also, really looking forward to the test that will be Charlotte Christian, hopefully will give us some indication of where we are this year.

How in the World is Middle Creek only ranked 13? Right now they look like the favorites coming out of the 4AA East.

How in the World is Middle Creek only ranked 13? Right now they look like the favorites coming out of the 4AA East.
4aa east gets no respect because it is truly seen as wake county football. Only a hand full of 4aa programs in the east outside of wake co can even make the playoffs- PC and JB come to mind that is why RC and Page will probably be back east again. MC does seem to have an offense that is pacing ahead right now.

It's just the first week. They will rise if they have another year like last year.

Please post a list of notable wins Middle Creek has over the last few years and we'll compare that list against the lists of everyone else ranked above them.

incoming!
I mean, seriously! Which recent state champion (Mallard Creek, Scotland, Dudley, Butler, Catholic) or all-time title leader (Richmond) or Eastern Daddy (Wake Forest) does Middle Creek think should be ranked below them? And for heavens sake...why?

East Forsyth? Nope...two near misses against nationally ranked 4AA state champs in the last 4 years.
Vance? Nope...lost to 4AA champ Mallard Creek and 4A champ Catholic by a combined 7 points last season (one game in overtime), and returned nearly everyone for 2016.
Hough? Ehhh...major BCS recruit QB beat Mallard Creek last season and won the state's best conference outright.

We're running out of options here quickly.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Top notch for sure. The current schedules were put together by Coach Hoggard. I hope Coach Castellano doesn't dumb things down too much starting next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT