ADVERTISEMENT

N.U.C 5-Star Showcase of the Carolinas

MooresvilleDevil06

Aug 28, 2012
Starting in 2015, Mooresville HS is the new home for the National Under Classmen (NUC) 5 Star Showcase event. It was formerly held at Myrtle Beach HS in SC, but they wanted to make it more accessible to the greeneville/spartanburg area along with the charlotte area. Its an invite only event- but players can email Barry Every (barry@nationalunderclassmen.com) to inquire about an invite. Include player highlights in the email.

Date- Match 8th
Time- 1-6pm
Location- Mooresville HS football field

I think this is awesome.
About perfect site, location (near/closer to Charlotte) for all NC and SC. Glad that's available for the underclassmen prospects who are invited.

Yeah! They asked me via twitter (i run the npc twitter account) if i knew of a HS in the charlotte area with a tirf field that may be interested in hosting the event. I threw Mooresvilles name out there (since Hough and MC already hold events) and sure enough it worked out. The NUC guys wanted to put it in the Charlotte area to make it more accessible to the G-ville/Spartanburg area kids as well as the Charlotte kids. I may swing over to MHS to check this out if im not working

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT