ADVERTISEMENT

Myers Park forfeits

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
According to The Charlotte Observer: MP will forfeit all their games last season due to ineligible player due to residency

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UNC91
They had all those kids living in one house. CMS only has to catch one. That’s the program S2V2 had a man crush on. Losers attract losers.

Last edited:
Looks like they have to return their earnings from playoffs games (6,700$) and pay a 250$ fine

I remember once when MC housed a couple from here, there, and everywhere. Fayetteville, Lumberton High School, and many many many many many and much more.

Let all the excuses out.......here we go

Let's begin with an athlete named Marquez North

• Haha
I remember once when MC housed a couple from here, there, and everywhere. Fayetteville, Lumberton High School, and many many many many many and much more.

Quez lived in Charlotte, Went to JMA middle school. Moved to Lumberton in the 8th grade. Move back to Charlotte after the 10th grade from Lumberton, with his father Ramondo. Who lived in Mallard Creeks district. Nice try! S2v2 admit you’re a Myers Park homer. You know how to pick them. Start calling you, Can’t get right. 😂

Last edited:
Yeah Marquez is a QC guy. U gotta research. Ramondo North former WC great is his father. He was already in Charlotte. Lololololololol

• Haha

It was Hough that had kids from Fayetteville. QB & WR that came from Jack Britt, They also had RB that came from the Ville. If you’re going to make up humongous lies. Name the correct programs.

Never trust information coming from a Nut job who has numerous accounts on NCPREPS. Dude! Get some help, and stop embarrassing yourself.

Yea I know the QB that transferred from Britt to Hough. He was living with falsified address here before going there after he didn't win the starting job at 71st. Kids parents use other addresses all the time. This coach and AD had to know. Now we know why there is so much turnover at MP.

So is this just the warning to other schools who "MAY" have done similar practices or is this the opening shot and more will come???

So is this just the warning to other schools who "MAY" have done similar practices or is this the opening shot and more will come???
This incident was self reported by the New Principal at Myers Park.

Likely more to come. Guys are gonna have to make LEGIT residency moves and not these temporary season only moves. Hough, and MP had become the go to destinations with out of CMS to CMS transfers. Just on avergae you will see some transferring. Expect more to occur but with legit moves. How CMS handles the temporary permanent residency move will be key to this situation. Also punishing MP is big. Hough has to be on the lookout.

Reactions: OptionFreak
In regards to that S2V2 weirdo guy. I remember him saying

bigdadd11103, Blue and Gold22, and 704CougarsDad: Nepsy7
as Blue and Gold22, 704CougarsDad, and Nepsy7: bigdadd11103
as 704CougarsDad, Nepsy7, and bigdadd11103: Blue and Gold22

Not sure of where the guy can prove it, but I do see the "liking and reply of each others post" and the similarity in the wordings of each post.

It's interesting how the guy captures such actions

Not sure of where the guy can prove it, but I do see the "liking of each others post" and the similarity in the wordings of each post.

Don’t leave out Btango! I love all his post, and everyone knows I’m not him. Your annoying ass met myself & BG at the Scotland county game. He’s white & I’m black. Not the same guy. You’re just a pitiful little boy with numerous accounts, that has a long history of getting banned, trolling, putting out false information and Hi-jacking threads. Go jump off a bridge, like I told you 4 years ago. You’re the only nut job on NCPREPS with numerous accounts. Get Help! What gave it away, was starting your post off with a humongous lie.

Last edited:
Quez lived in Charlotte, Went to JMA middle school. Moved to Lumberton in the 8th grade. Move back to Charlotte after the 10th grade from Lumberton, with his father Ramondo. Who lived in Mallard Creeks district. Nice try! S2v2 admit you’re a Myers Park homer. You know how to pick them. Start calling you, Can’t get right. 😂
Get em nepsy, they hate the truth brother

Guys lets be honest we all know that there are coaches on here posting under aliases . The thing is I set up my account back in 2001 and just kept my screen name so I don't hide my identity. If there is someone on here posting something crazy about a high school or a coach it's probably not your common fan , it's more than likely some crazy parent or coach from an opposing school.

Not sure of where the guy can prove it, but I do see the "liking and reply of each others post" and the similarity in the wordings of each post.

I can assure you that three of those guys are definitely three different people. I also feel confident that the fourth one is not one of the others. From watching these boards for nearly 20 years I have never thought those members were the same person posting under a different name. Not close. bigdadd, Nepsy, and B&G are in your face men, not little b!tches that hide behind a fake screen name.

It is a weak person looking for attention that uses multiple accounts and it is not one of these men.

Don’t leave out Btango! I love all his post, and everyone knows I’m not him. Your annoying ass met myself & BG at the Scotland county game. He’s white & I’m black. Not the same guy. You’re just a pitiful little boy with numerous accounts, that has a long history of getting banned, trolling, putting out false information and Hi-jacking threads. Go jump off a bridge, like I told you 4 years ago. You’re the only nut job on NCPREPS with numerous accounts. Get Help! What gave it away, was starting your post off with a humongous lie.
I'm white?? Now you tell me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nepsy7
Myers Park self reported these violations. All they did was admit to what multiple high schools in Charlotte area have been doing for a long period of time. No agency is actually enforcing the transfer matters so it will be allowed to continue.

• Wow
Reactions: BullSnapPops
Myers Park self reported these violations. All they did was admit to what multiple high schools in Charlotte area have been doing for a long period of time. No agency is actually enforcing the transfer matters so it will be allowed to continue.
They self reported after they were caught. Every school in major city’s of the State gets 4 to 5 new kids for different reasons. Don’t just make it a Charlotte thing. It happens in Raleigh, Greensboro also. You’re not familiar with what’s going on in Charlotte. It’s already being enforced. Kids are already moving back to their home schools. You’re not going to hear about it in the Charlotte Observer. I know of numerous kids that have received letters, letting them know the penalty if they are caught. They will be 365. Parents are not willing to take the chance, so they’re moving back. Some are waiting until the end of the school year.. Outside of Hough, no school in Charlotte has the financial resources to do what Myers Park did. So your statement would be false. 4 to 5 new kids, yes. Myers Park Damn near had an entire out of state football team living in a house. 😂 That’s not including the local kids from other schools.

Last edited:
Respect to Myers Park. They can claim themselves accountable. The rest of the "tough programs" in Charlotte that have been committing the same act and still hiding are too weak to come forward and repent. They will not repent. They have lost their Moral Compass.

Someone needs to repent for instituting the garbage they have in leadership.

Quit trying to suck a titty of whoever and get yourself in a place today, pull yourself up to the table and begin to feast on Gods Will.

Everything about God is progressive.

• Wow
Reactions: greywolfrun
Respect to Myers Park. They can claim themselves accountable. The rest of the "tough programs" in Charlotte that have been committing the same act and still hiding are too weak to come forward and repent. They will not repent. They have lost their Moral Compass.

Someone needs to repent for instituting the garbage they have in leadership.

Quit trying to suck a titty of whoever and get yourself in a place today, pull yourself up to the table and begin to feast on Gods Will.

Everything about God is progressive.
Says the Alias of many. How about you create one identity, and stick with it. 😂 Respect to Myers’s Park for what? A disgruntled parent blew the whistle, so before it reached downtown they self reported about something everyone in Charlotte knew was going on, including them. Sorry Sybil, That’s not being accountable. Shiggady started during the Covid season. Numerous people knew about the house. The following year they added more kids from Cali, and additional kids from other States. It was happening while you were slobbering over Myers Park under one of your burner accounts. 😂 You being such a big time homer Myers Park guy, I’m shocked you didn’t know. 🤷🏿‍♂️😂

Last edited:
Reactions: bigdadd11103
Yeah what MP and Hough are doing is a little bit different. MP to a higher degree. An insider had to blow the roof off of it. Transfers legal and illegal occur all over the state. Most are not even noticeable or draw attention. When you have a large segment of your roster from different states in raises eyebrows.

I think trying to stop this entirely is nearly impossible but I do think the programs that are blatantly disregarding the policies can be monitored closely and punished. It will be interesting to see if any of this disrupts the current power schools in Meck. It's possible

• Haha
Private schools have no boundaries. Which is another reason it drives me crazy the state chose Cardinal Gibbons to do their little Vaccine commercials. Like they need more money!! How about choosing a public school. Anyway, I digress.

Its pandering steelers71. The most hypocritical thing about residency is folks complain about public schools and school choice/transferring, and fake addresses but they dont understand how Cardinal Gibbons and charlotte Catholic have a very distinct advantage by having no residency boundary. Its the same my choice of school concept except one is legal and the other isnt. And the private schools playing in public leagues have less competition for players and no need for residency game playing. They can simply hoard talent from a much larger geographic area.

Last edited:
Myers Park issue seems to be much deeper than your run of the mill let me stay at grandmas or list a cousin's address. Players from Cali, from Texas, other schools in CMS. At some point admin has to look at the roster and use come critical thinking. Why is player A here? Did they come in a group. Lets follow them home. Similar to WC/INDY/EM in 07.

Its pandering steelers71. The most hypocritical thing about residency is folks complain about public schools and school choice/transferring, and fake addresses but they dont understand how Cardinal Gibbons and charlotte Catholic have a very distinct advantage by having no residency boundary. Its the same my choice of school concept except one is legal and the other isnt. And the private schools playing in public leagues have less competition for players and no need for residency game playing. They can simply hoard talent from a much larger geographic area.
Wish we were hoarding talent. Would’ve beaten MR in R1. 🙄🙄🙄

They are pretty much the same animal. Very talented football/sports teams with a multiple county residency boarder and restricted admissions. Cardinal Gibbons was one of the most talented 4A teams the past 5 years easily.

They are pretty much the same animal. Very talented football/sports teams with a multiple county residency boarder and restricted admissions. Cardinal Gibbons was one of the most talented 4A teams the past 5 years easily
Well that is true

They are pretty much the same animal. Very talented football/sports teams with a multiple county residency boarder and restricted admissions. Cardinal Gibbons was one of the most talented 4A teams the past 5 years easily.
Different in that Gibbons level of athlete seems to be greater. Gibbons also does not have other privates outside of Ravenscroft. Parents in Charlotte have more choices, with 4 of those choices offering scholarships for athletics, so differences are there. If you wish to get all nitty gritty.
Catholic is more built on their community. Gibbons is not, sure they have their families that run through there, but in my classes I’d say 90% of the students are legacy Cougars or have older siblings/cousins that attended. Btango has said this as well.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT