ADVERTISEMENT

MT Tabor at West Forsyth

Yes, Big Conference Game and it could be for 2nd place or 1st place in the CPC because top dog East Forsyth(1st test) didn't impress me vs AC Reynolds. Now, Davie might have something to say about 1st,2nd,3rd place. Parkland is 3-0 but they finally play somebody above 1A school from here out but still great progress at Parkland.

I'm going to say 24-17 Mt Tabor but if West O-Line and RB gets untracked, West can surely win at home. This should be a very close game... Playing Weddington pass heavy attack last week will help the Titans against the Tabor Air attack. Snook Peterson is a problem.

West Forsyth is absolutely hammering Mt Tabor 40-14 with 11 minutes to go…positioning themselves as possibly the CPC favorite as East Forsyth is struggling to beat Reagan.
I thought after the AC Reynolds game; they were the sleeper in this conference and now the secret is out.

West looked really good tonight. Tabors penalties and mistakes had a lot to do with it too. It seems injuries happened early and often for tabor. No room for error for Tabor from here on out.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
West looked really good tonight. Tabors penalties and mistakes had a lot to do with it too. It seems injuries happened early and often for tabor. No room for error for Tabor from here on out.
Tabor had quite a few players injured/helped off the field against Page a few weeks back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT