ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Airy vs Robbinsville Western Regional Final

Here is you a quick pic of one of my bucks. Is this an avatar? I got a pic of my mounted ones but can’t figure out how to post it??
Is This What You Wanted To Post ?
17135.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Jmappfan5
Yeah it’s tough. Hopefully by the next times she gets sick, she will be able to talk well enough to let us know what’s going on. She’s 15 months old so it shouldn’t be too long before she is able to communicate what’s going on.
It’s coming. My daughter is 20 months and she doesn’t stop talking and telling us what she wants until she goes to sleep.

Yeah it’s tough. Hopefully by the next times she gets sick, she will be able to talk well enough to let us know what’s going on. She’s 15 months old so it shouldn’t be too long before she is able to communicate what’s going on.
My girl, who was first born, was walking at six months, talking at a year old. Of course she’s the reason I hug my boys so much 😂
That should help this thread get on up there a little more.
All joking aside I hope BK is alright

Well the rain has arrived and looks like it may be out of here by 2:00. As bad as some don’t want rain because of the big game many others have been praying for rain. Andrews had a wildfire that lasted a month and burned over 5500 acres until forest service got a good containment line and one day of rain. We are in a rain deficit of 12 inches, creeks are low and many people are concerned for their well water. Keep in mind that no one wants rain on a game of this magnitude but if it happens it will be a blessing to our people. I’ve had a lot of fun this week stirring the pot and ruffling feathers but let’s keep things in perspective. Good luck to both teams

I feel for you. My daughter had kidney reflux when she was little which caused her to get UTIs. She had surgery in Knoxville at 6 months old. She still gets them occasionally at 15.

Reactions: thekidd12
Well the rain has arrived and looks like it may be out of here by 2:00. As bad as some don’t want rain because of the big game many others have been praying for rain. Andrews had a wildfire that lasted a month and burned over 5500 acres until forest service got a good containment line and one day of rain. We are in a rain deficit of 12 inches, creeks are low and many people are concerned for their well water. Keep in mind that no one wants rain on a game of this magnitude but if it happens it will be a blessing to our people. I’ve had a lot of fun this week stirring the pot and ruffling feathers but let’s keep things in perspective. Good luck to both teams
Looks like the Radar is showing some stuff other than rain

GAQt5AYXoAAon--.jpg

Think it was @Appvol who told me awhile back how to do it but it involved Twitter and that went, not over my head, but more involved than I wanted to do. Look on deer hunting thread and he explains it.
That’s you how I did the radar pic. I screenshot it. Tweeted it. Opened up the pic in Safari. Copied it. Then I posted it. It would be nice if Rivals would update their message board and make it where you could post pics from your photo library like a lot of other message boards. That’s how On3 does it. It’s way easier on On3

One way is to use some embed coding to get your picture on here. That is how I do it.

Hit that little picture icon as you are replying to a post. It brings up an http address entry. You put the http: address to your picture in it.

If you click on this link, it takes to a download, whereas if youinsert it into the board using the picture icon, it will bring up the picture.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT