ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Airy vs Robbinsville Western Regional Final

I
Like I said the scores didn't show how much better robbinsville was than Murphy or Hayesville this year. I watched the game and robbinsville had about 5-6 turnovers. If they do that against y'all you will win easily but they seem to have corrected those mistakes
I watched the dang game Robb wasn't that much better. Adams was a stud is why y'all won.

University Of Colorado Sko Buffs GIF by CUBoulder
3dd59b00-9f28-11ec-a38f-3533bfd35a6a

Heads up MA fans. Probably won’t be any seat’s when you get there. Everyone in Robbinsville will be there and then Andrews, Hayesville, Cherokee, Murphy & Swain the entire SMC. They all know to get there hours early so the entire visitors side will be full of SMC fans

Heads up MA fans. Probably won’t be any seat’s when you get there. Everyone in Robbinsville will be there and then Andrews, Hayesville, Cherokee, Murphy & Swain the entire SMC. They all know to get there hours early so the entire visitors side will be full of SMC fans
We leaving 10 am we will be there in time

Look we coming deal with it. Say all the shizz you want it's all good. See y'all Friday have a great week end. I'm excited to see the Adams kid in person.

You can only park at the big oaks if you have a Toyota with a dog box on the back!

I’m hearing it all , new sod , no seating , rain, North Rowan is the measuring stick, the entire smc is gonna be there. As Jocko would say GOOOOOD!!! What an opportunity for these young men to showcase all the talent we know that they have. They say the football gods hover over the big oaks, AGAIN GOOOD!!! Sounds like who ever comes out of this game will be more than ready to represent the west in the ship. Bears coming——- for the blk knights NOT GOOD, sounds like the fan base is comparing the bears to North Rowan —- again NOT GOOOOD.

I’m hearing it all , new sod , no seating , rain, North Rowan is the measuring stick, the entire smc is gonna be there. As Jocko would say GOOOOOD!!! What an opportunity for these young men to showcase all the talent we know that they have. They say the football gods hover over the big oaks, AGAIN GOOOD!!! Sounds like who ever comes out of this game will be more than ready to represent the west in the ship. Bears coming——- for the blk knights NOT GOOD, sounds like the fan base is comparing the bears to North Rowan —- again NOT GOOOOD.
I don't think you will hear anyone from the SMC compare NR to MA. I may not have read them all but most don't think NR was a very good team. We all know MA is very good!

Ok we as rivals of the Black Knights are only trying to help by giving insight on what to expect. Don’t act like we didn’t tell you

Robbinsville won the best conference in the state and really the only team close to them this year was Swain. They may have had some close scores during conference but they were way better than the scores showed. MA has only seen a poor Murphy team this season and a Hayesville team last year that got a great bracket from the SMC. This robbinsville team is way better than either one of those
Seems like you think Robbinsville is the favorite vs MA and I think it would be an upset if they pull it off. It’s ok to disagree. Like I said, we’re pulling for the SMC team but also being realistic. LoL

Reactions: sbbbfan
Appreciate all the insight but we are so ready to bring it to the big oaks. You got people that actually said north Rowan had as much speed as we do, sorry wickedsticks that probably the dumbest statement that I have heard, and it was a SMC fan base that called it Charlotte speed not us. We have 6 guys as fast as adams so to say you have as much team speed as the bears ok whatever. I guess you will see that Friday night. And as for you all being tougher and more physical than mount Airy well I am sure that will be bulletin board material. ER was a big and strong as you all on the line and how did that go. Glad adams plays defense cause he will be the only one trying to chase down 5,4,3 and 21. He will be tired of running so much. I told them to sew red patches on back of pants so you all can see the taillights when they fly by. Lmao!!

Oh yeah and bear nation will be there in force and might be there early enough to fill home side too lol

Seems like you think Robbinsville is the favorite vs MA and I think it would be an upset if they pull it off. It’s ok to disagree. Like I said, we’re pulling for the SMC team but also being realistic. LoL
I give robbinsville the edge because of home field. I think the teams are pretty even skill wise. I guess it's just opinion if you like the two RBS and QB from MA or robbinsville. They're all very good. I would have taken MA's line earlier in the year but now I'm leaning toward robbinsville. I see robbinsville scoring to take the lead in the 4th and MA imploding and robbinsville scoring again. 14pts maybe 12pts since robbinsville doesn't kick.

MA players coaches and majority of us fans have a lot of respect for Robb and this game will be hard and have to be earned. ER was a freaking beast of a team. They were better than last year and matched MA good. Boys will do talking on the field. Robbinsville has a brotherhood and I love that they wear a bracelet with scripture on it. The Adams kid seems to be a humble Godly young man. We feel very fortunate to have MA in this game bc ER could very easily be playing y'all. Look forward to visiting the Big Oaks just hope we have a seat lol. Again nothing but Respect for Robb and there kids and coaches.

I would have taken MA's line earlier in the year but now I'm leaning toward Robbinsville
Robbinsville has seen Rabun Gap's d-line and it's a good thing because Mount Airy's d-line is something special. As good as Swain is on the d-line, they're not close to the level of Mount Airy's d-line. Mount Airy's speed and athleticism at both d-end spots (2 D1 caliber athletes) is something you rarely see at the high school level, let alone on a 1A team.

Last edited:
MA players coaches and majority of us fans have a lot of respect for Robb and this game will be hard and have to be earned. ER was a freaking beast of a team. They were better than last year and matched MA good. Boys will do talking on the field. Robbinsville has a brotherhood and I love that they wear a bracelet with scripture on it. The Adams kid seems to be a humble Godly young man. We feel very fortunate to have MA in this game bc ER could very easily be playing y'all. Look forward to visiting the Big Oaks just hope we have a seat lol. Again nothing but Respect for Robb and there kids and coaches.
And just like that the other him posts. Lol

The seats will be tied up Wed and Thursday before the game..seriously
Ole man , gotta get to big oaks within the next 30 minutes to secure a seat on the visitors side that is intended for the visiting teams fan base all those championship banners gonna intimidate a much lesser opponent so they say. I love it. Getting better by the minute. Gonna have to tailgate at the ingles grocery store in Bryson City!!! The story line is gonna be one for the ages. Maybe the bears should just stay home

What crap have I talked? See this is what makes you delusional.

Yeah right. I know better.
Don’t back down on all that talk you and wickedsticks been saying now that the bears are headed to you. Time to back that talk up this coming Friday. You better start listening to your Murphy counterparts on what is coming. They telling you all you need to know. I don’t have to tell you but can’t wait to get there. Good luck to both teams

They may shut the whole town of robbinsville down next Friday cause the bears coming to town. Lol. That air got to be light and cut peoples brain waves off the way they talk. You all ought to be ranked top 5 in country to hear you talk and as good as you all have got over the season. Maybe you should play rubon again and you would beat them too. Lmao

Don’t back down on all that talk you and wickedsticks been saying now that the bears are headed to you. Time to back that talk up this coming Friday. You better start listening to your Murphy counterparts on what is coming. They telling you all you need to know. I don’t have to tell you but can’t wait to get there. Good luck to both teams
Point it out. Once again I’ll tell you that I’ve not said anything about Mt Airy other than the fact that they better be ready to play or Robbinsville will hand them a loss. They can’t sleepwalk through a game against Robbinsville and come out on the winning side. That’s all that has been said. Talk it up all you want but that’s the truth.

Point it out. Once again I’ll tell you that I’ve not said anything about Mt Airy other than the fact that they better be ready to play or Robbinsville will hand them a loss. They can’t sleepwalk through a game against Robbinsville and come out on the winning side. That’s all that has been said. Talk it up all you want but that’s the truth.
You said that north Rowan had as much speed as us and you said you all were as fast as us. That is in black and white in this thread and all I said is we will be there Friday and you can back that up then. And to listen to your fellow counterparts on that subject. It will not be fought in the trenches as much as you want it to be. I respect you all and what you have accomplished but you all say some delusional things when it comes to us. Our track record the last three seasons other than the Mitchell game in 2021 speaks for itself. I am just glad we get to let the kids prove it.

LoL Yes some Robbinsville fans sit on the visitors side. I’m sure there will be plenty of seats for the MA folks. Doubt their fans travel all that well. Pack the dramamine.

Show me what I have said you can't.
You are a liar that's a fact. I'm waiting for your proof. Don't back down now prove your statement.

Buzz is going get the opportunity to back up his online name calling in person.

Reactions: therealsquid
All year I've had MA 1 and Tarboro 2. Not sure what more you guys want from us.

Now I'm thinking tarboro may be 3rd or 4th. Maybe even 5th in 1a.

Good thing strong programs are over decades not a few seasons.

Show me what I have said you can't.
You are a liar that's a fact. I'm waiting for your proof. Don't back down now prove your statement.

Buzz is going get the opportunity to back up his online name calling in person.
Old man I will be there in person and look forward to meeting you. You need a ride to game since you only 3 miles away.

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT