ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Airy vs Robbinsville Western Regional Final

I am a MA fan. No chest beating here. I will say that last night was exactly the dose of medicine the bears needed. Tested but not broke. Eastern Randolph was the truth. As good as advertised. I like this matchup across the board for the bears. Adams vs Mason is as good as it gets. This game will be won in the trenches as was the game last night for the bears. The bears are really good at wearing people down. Happened again last night. The second half was a bruiser . You could hear contact at the top row of the stands. They were looking to hit somebody hard , real hard and nasty every snap. There was a day not so long ago that the physicality of the Smc scared me for the Nw1a teams. Those days are far removed since JK took the helm. I agree with another poster that the knights are very blue collar. The knights go as adams goes. I believe if ma contains adams that they see the ship. Problem with the bears is if you stop 5 then 4 takes over. I think 4 is as good as a sophomore as 5 is as a senior. Yhea I said it. Two totally different backs as mason runs down hill and can shift at full speed , 4 is shifty , low , fast and extremely hard to hit. Good luck to both teams .

Watching the highlights Adams did look faster than NR. I think Robbinsville will have to throw the ball to win this. Unless you have several #51 like ER

Reactions: buzzcoach
Phillips & Jordan are shipping in a new sod field for Friday game. What a great donation. Anyone that has ever seen or had anything to do with sod it’s usually a little high and pretty loose. They will need to water throughout the week and thank goodness the rain will be here to help Friday during the game. You just have to play the game no matter what the conditions !
Don’t shoot the messenger !!!
So many things for MA to deal with Friday. The long hard 5 hour bus ride, especially around Canton where they are always a backup with stop and go traffic for hours. Now you throw in the cold rainy weather and new sod field conditions but the biggest thing to overcome is playing at Big Oaks Stadium and having to look at all those State Championships and Conference championships that are posted to the scoreboard. It can’t be explained how hard it is to play there. It’s mythical and the football gods are always shining down on the Black Knights. Just a outsider trying to warn you of what’s to come

Reactions: RealStihl
I don’t kno what to say about this but I have now met both @BK13T-$ and @buzzcoach.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Well bless your soul!

Swat Swatcbs GIF by CBS

I will say this about robbinsville...they know how to win big games. MA better buckle those helmets Tight and get ready for a long bus ride home. You will get out coached by a large margin and your Charlotte speed will be matched. Anyone who watched the game live last night could see that robbinsville had the overall team speed over NR. Robbinsville by 14

How good is this rville defense? NR was probably averaging over 200 rushing a game and got -44 last night. Any feedback from neutral posters? Murphy, swain, or Mtn Heritage?
In all honesty I thought during the season they where at best average. They have really improved as of late. They don't have the normal huge shut down DE that they usually do but they have more team speed than past years. #2 was a huge pickup for them this year

You can't gauge anything on NR. They do this every year
I'm just looking at speed. In all honesty NR looked like they shouldn't have made it past the 1st round last night. It was the first time I have seen them this year and Im guessing they just played really bad since they were a 4 seed.

I will say this about robbinsville...they know how to win big games. MA better buckle those helmets Tight and get ready for a long bus ride home. You will get out coached by a large margin and your Charlotte speed will be matched. Anyone who watched the game live last night could see that robbinsville had the overall team speed over NR. Robbinsville by 14
I was at that game last night. Just about any team in SMC would beat NR

Can’t see Robbinsville winning at all much less by 14. For the record, my family is pulling for the SMC team.

The brotherhood banner ya got hanging is nice and all but y’all better hope some of these MA kids leave some effort on that long bus ride. Will this be Coach’s last game if Robbinsville loses? 🤔

lol - 😂 . Since when was North Rowan the measuring stick or the criteria for championship football 😂😂😂😂
I’m sorry but NR did not look like a 4 seed. The QB threw a decent ball but that’s about it. Half that team forgot to get off the bus.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
lol - 😂 . Since when was North Rowan the measuring stick or the criteria for championship football 😂😂😂😂
That one touchdown Adams ran to the right side NR gave no effort to stop it. I expect both teams to give 100 percent this week.

Reactions: sbbbfan
I was at that game last night. Just about any team in SMC would beat NR

Can’t see Robbinsville winning at all much less by 14. For the record, my family is pulling for the SMC team.

The brotherhood banner ya got hanging is nice and all but y’all better hope some of these MA kids leave some effort on that long bus ride. Will this be Coach’s last game if Robbinsville loses? 🤔
Robbinsville won the best conference in the state and really the only team close to them this year was Swain. They may have had some close scores during conference but they where way better than the scores showed. MA has only seen a poor Murphy team this season and a Hayesville team last year that got a great bracket from the SMC. This robbinsville team is way better than either one of those

Robbinsville won the best conference in the state and really the only team close to them this year was Swain. They may have had some close scores during conference but they where way better than the scores showed. MA has only seen a poor Murphy team this season and a Hayesville team last year that got a great bracket from the SMC. This robbinsville team is way better than either one of those
Compare the scores with Murphy and Robb and Murphy MA

• Haha
Reactions: BK13T-$ and Cdoc73
Compare the scored with Murphy and Robb and Murphy MA
Like I said the scores didn't show how much better robbinsville was than Murphy or Hayesville this year. I watched the game and robbinsville had about 5-6 turnovers. If they do that against y'all you will win easily but they seem to have corrected those mistakes

• Haha
Reactions: Cdoc73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT