ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Airy vs Robbinsville Western Regional Final

Maybe Robbinsville can call in Gary and Rod to do the commentating on the MDN broadcast. Even if audio only. I've been waiting for this matchup too after seeing Mason play last year against Draughn or as I like to call them, Dryawn. I have a feeling the mountains will be buzzing in a week's time.

maybe they can call around to a few more rodeos to get some extra bleachers this Friday... Congrats to both teams for making it to round 5 even though the whole world knew this matchup would happen before the season even started

Just play the game at Western Carolina. That field never sees football after Thanksgiving. Give it some use.

Last edited:
Serious? Does the Cherokee player ever get carries or is it all cutler all the time?

That was fast
The Office Thats GIF

Serious? Does the Cherokee player ever get carries or is it all cutler all the time?
Calhoun gets his carries. He ran over and through us. I think North Rowan did a better job holding him in check last night than we did. I don't know number of carries he had, but I'd guess he probably gets a third of the carries.

Really interested in what kind of game Williams will have. He is a D1 athlete. Bet a lot of what he does goes unnoticed.

I’m so disappointed. You must be nervous. Where is the Coach Prime gif.
Nervous?? You got to be kidding me. We have wanted this since the start of the playoffs and now Christmas really has come early for the bears. Now all the chest beating, talking about schedules weak conferences rubon gap can all be decided in the Big Oaks. It is time to walk the walk and quit talking about it. You can count on the bears coming and being really focused on nothing but robbinsville. The last time Mason had a matchup with another back that was suppose to be better than him was last year against Duda from Draughn and you can go back and see what happened there. We will see first hand the best two running backs in 1a head to head except Martin needs to be in that group too. Time for Adams to meet Third Floyd. As a Murphy fan said…..”Charlotte speed to coming”.

I was only an Eastern Carolina football fan. To the great fans of Mt. Airy, introduce me to Western Carolina football. This is a game I have been waiting for since the playoffs were created.

Nervous?? You got to be kidding me. We have wanted this since the start of the playoffs and now Christmas really has come early for the bears. Now all the chest beating, talking about schedules weak conferences rubon gap can all be decided in the Big Oaks. It is time to walk the walk and quit talking about it. You can count on the bears coming and being really focused on nothing but robbinsville. The last time Mason had a matchup with another back that was suppose to be better than him was last year against Duda from Draughn and you can go back and see what happened there. We will see first hand the best two running backs in 1a head to head except Martin needs to be in that group too. Time for Adams to meet Third Floyd. As a Murphy fan said…..”Charlotte speed to coming”.
For one, who has said anything about Adams being better than Mason? Is that some kind of delusion you have to feed yourselves?

Who are you trying to convince of the greatness of mt airy yourself or everyone else

That's what MA fans do. They been making up stuff that no one said. all year.

How good is this rville defense? NR was probably averaging over 200 rushing a game and got -44 last night. Any feedback from neutral posters? Murphy, swain, or Mtn Heritage?

They get mad when you agree with them.
Some kind of mental issues up that way.

• Haha
Reactions: Mbulld
North Rowan came with all that big time speed too. Cuttler was pulling away from them boys.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT