ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Airy vs Robbinsville Western Regional Final

Phillips & Jordan are shipping in a new sod field for Friday game. What a great donation. Anyone that has ever seen or had anything to do with sod it’s usually a little high and pretty loose. They will need to water throughout the week and thank goodness the rain will be here to help Friday during the game. You just have to play the game no matter what the conditions !
Don’t shoot the messenger !!!
So many things for MA to deal with Friday. The long hard 5 hour bus ride, especially around Canton where they are always a backup with stop and go traffic for hours. Now you throw in the cold rainy weather and new sod field conditions but the biggest thing to overcome is playing at Big Oaks Stadium and having to look at all those State Championships and Conference championships that are posted to the scoreboard. It can’t be explained how hard it is to play there. It’s mythical and the football gods are always shining down on the Black Knights. Just a outsider trying to warn you of what’s to come
As a Seminole fan, this game reminds me a lot of the 1993 Game of the Century in South Bend between #1 FSU and #2 Notre Dame. You had the fast, talented flashy team (FSU) that looked unbeatable coming to the Mecca of college football to play an Irish team, that while very good, wasn’t as fast or as talented as FSU. But something about being in South Bend, with all that history and tradition, along with some hard hitting from Notre Dame, was enough to help the Irish pull the upset. In this case you have MA as FSU, and Robbinsville as ND. Maybe a similar outcome awaits?

2008,2009,2017,2022 idiot! Pretty recent!
What are those regional championships 2009 y’all lost to Wallace rose hill by 1 in the state title then y’all lost to Tarboro in 2017. Last time Robbinsville played MA was 2009 at MA In regional final almost same story it is now. If I remember Robbinsville made sure MA wasn’t 100% for that title game. That was a great game. MA scored on a last sec TD to win

The 1993 Mobil Cotton Bowl Classic was a college football bowl game played on January 1, 1993, at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas, Texas. The bowl game featured the Notre Dame Fighting Irish versus the Southwest Conference champions, Texas A&M. Notre Dame upset the previously undefeated Aggies in a 28–3 victory.[1]
As a Seminole fan, this game reminds me a lot of the 1993 Game of the Century in South Bend between #1 FSU and #2 Notre Dame. You had the fast, talented flashy team (FSU) that looked unbeatable coming to the Mecca of college football to play an Irish team, that while very good, wasn’t as fast or as talented as FSU. But something about being in South Bend, with all that history and tradition, along with some hard hitting from Notre Dame, was enough to help the Irish pull the upset. In this case you have MA as FSU, and Robbinsville as ND. Maybe a similar outcome awaits?
1234Total
Notre Dame0714728
Texas A&M00033

What are those regional championships 2009 y’all lost to Wallace rose hill by 1 in the state title then y’all lost to Tarboro in 2017. Last time Robbinsville played MA was 2009 at MA In regional final almost same story it is now. If I remember Robbinsville made sure MA wasn’t 100% for that title game. That was a great game. MA scored on a last sec TD to win
1:15 left as Robb got ball and MA stopped them.

We been there is point!

They had 3 in different era that I was talking about.
You don’t even know the names of those schools or their mascots so just shut up right now Mr. Google. If you get into town early enough stop in your way through and visit some of those old high schools

Yes, you were there and you lost, what is your point?
Candy Man
Hey, Candy Man
Alright everybody
Gather around, the Candy Man is here
Now what kind of candy d'ya want?
Sweet chocolate, chocolate malted candy, gumdrops?
Anything you want!
You've come to the right man, because I'm the Candy Man

Who can take a sunrise (who can take a sunrise)
Sprinkle it with dew (sprinkle it with dew)
Cover it with chocolate and a miracle or two?
The Candy Man (the Candy Man)
Oh, the Candy Man can (at the candy store)

You didn’t win the state title in 2009. You were the first western team to lose since the 1/a 1aa split. Breaking a 8 year streak. Buzz, you knew that wasn’t true you idiot.
Didn't say we won azzhole I said we been there. Wish you just shut your old man wrinkles butt up! No one from MA can stand you!!!!

Didn't say we won azzhole I said we been there. Wish you just shut your old man wrinkles butt up! No one from MA can stand you!!!!
Ole yeah, I care what you bunch of rednecks think. What didI post that was untrue? What did you post that was a lie?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT