Mt Airy at Surry Central ..Radio /Net

bareman

Jun 23, 2001
Friday Sept 18
AM 1300 WSYD. AM 740 WPAQ
WPAQ740.com 7:00
H & H Autosales Game of the Week

Reactions: sbbbfan
I don't understand why MA keeps this non Conference game. Mount Airy is playing four teams this year, as of now have a combined record of 2-12.
Atkins, Bishop, Elkin & Surry Central.
I realize two of these games are conference, But man. I had soon lose to a good 2A/3A school than beat some team by 50.

Looking back through 2004 Mount Airy has beat Central 11 straight. By an average score of 41-16.
So does S. Central stand a chance of beating MA? Sure, But Mount Airy has nothing to gain by winning, But everything to lose.

I think the fact Holder started out there helps keep them on the schedule. The last time SC beat MA was in Holder's last year there in 1998. SC could have pulled it out in 2005 and 2011 but they didn't but SC gets up for this series like the other ones. MA has played SC every year since at least the 70's even when Central was the worst team in the state back in the 80's.

MA should win comfortably here but the real ? is the margin.

Slasher you maybe right. I hope people don't see me as throwing the Central kids under the bus. I just feel some of these games do teams no good. Take North Surry playing Atkins. It may help North's morale., But it don't prepare them for the conference are the playoff's.

Central played a good game. Hats off to them.
MA fans never said this game was in the bag.
I for one get tried of Mount Airy playing Central year in and year out.
But hey even a blind squirrel gets a nut from time to time. Lol

Central played a good game. Hats off to them.
MA fans never said this game was in the bag.
I for one get tried of Mount Airy playing Central year in and year out.
But hey even a blind squirrel gets a nut from time to time. Lol
Very true cycle. But I sure hate that the blind squirrel got o'l buzz. I'm gonna miss him.

What Happened!!! Well I guess those "Little League" Coaches in Dobson finally got something right. Let's see how long it will last or was this just a Fluke.

At end of the day MA is still MA! This is a young team with a very good.jv team . MA will reload and just watch this year's team make a coMe back. I.Just don't get people on talk I.g smack.when their schools have never been their done nothing. Butt I'm the idiot.....well ok...

Last edited:
The reason people are talking smack is because MAbearman gets on here every week, putting down kids and coaches of the opposing team. After MA lost on Friday, he got on here and put down his own players and coaches.

He deserves everything he gets. Nobody should feel sorry for him. He asked for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT