ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Blackmann

Blue and Gold22

Aug 17, 2013
Where have you been. I have missed you. Creek now 6-0 which means they will need to lose 5 straight for your silly predictions to come true. Where can I pick up my jersey. XXL please and thank you.

MR NC HIGH SCHOOLS FOOTBALLS of N.C. calling good MR. RICKBLACKMAN. maybe's he's alsleep, maybe's he's in' a IMPORTANT MEETINGS,May B'S hes went by dees FUNERNAL HOME. Blue andGold22 WE'S that is HSFB MAN and D FLOCK IS ALWAYS AROUND. TALK trash JUNK 2's us n's stead of WHININGands wanting us's kick off of d board

He'll pop back up again and be annoying..........just when you think he's finally gone....... .just like Herpes. :(

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

which one is he ? A B C

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Wannbecoach, if you want to find Rich Blackman, just pay for an ad in the personal section of the newspaper and say....."wannbecoach, open minded, crazy, flexible, willing to try anything and I'm desperate to find Rich BlackMan. Text me at xxx-xxx-xxxx so we can meet." I guarantee fast results!! :)

Wannbecoach, if you want to find Rich Blackman, just pay for an ad in the personal section of the newspaper and say....."wannbecoach, open minded, crazy, flexible, willing to try anything and I'm desperate to find Rich BlackMan. Text me at xxx-xxx-xxxx so we can meet." I guarantee fast results!! :)
Hey Coach i don't like where he going with this................

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT