ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Tabor @ A.C. Reynolds

I've seen both teams over the years. Mountain schools may usually get slighted because of speed but the Asheville schools are much different lol... Speed as well as size never seems to be an issue.

Tabor is the same. They don't rebuild, they reload every year athletically. Fast on defense and size to go with speed on offense.

I think it will be a great game either way. Good luck go all and may you be injury free!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rockets fan
and yes we do understand there ahscougar1. much respect back at you as well. this should be a great friday night of football all over the state.i agree also that once you get to the third round there really arent any bad teams left.

i agree also that once you get to the third round there really arent any bad teams left.

Ain’t that the truth. I think about the teams we have played in the third round the last 10-15 years and the third round teams are sometimes better than the fourth round teams!

02 crest
03 al Brown
04 Burns
05 Hunter Huss
07 carver
08 south point
09 West Rowan
10 Hibriten
11 crest
14 Weddington

All third round opponents.
The cream rises to the crop in the third round. That’s a list of big time programs right there.

Reactions: Rockets fan
Tabor may win by 14 but it has nothing to do with a scrimmage back in August. I would rather win in November than August. Who is Burns playing this week? Oh yeah, they're playing with themselves.

HAHAHA, goteem! learn sarcasm Sheldon. anybody w sense on this planet should have realized that. Id rather play with myself than my sister and cousins mountain hillbilly

HAHAHA, goteem! learn sarcasm Sheldon. anybody w sense on this planet should have realized that. Id rather play with myself than my sister and cousins mountain hillbilly

So now you are claiming it was sarcasm. I look forward to more insight from you, the fan of a team in perpetual rebuilding mode. Good try though.

So now you are claiming it was sarcasm. I look forward to more insight from you, the fan of a team in perpetual rebuilding mode. Good try though.

nah dont play it off cause you cant catch sarcasm and I got ya fired up....Why in the world would I base anything in November off of a 30 minute scrimmage in august?? your braids must be too tight...calm down and have some fun.

Anybody in Asheville right now how the weather? I hear it’s raining all night tonight. If it’s just drizzle that fine, but idk if I should make the trip if it’s pouring down.

nah dont play it off cause you cant catch sarcasm and I got ya fired up....Why in the world would I base anything in November off of a 30 minute scrimmage in august?? your braids must be too tight...calm down and have some fun.

You make me laugh, sad clown.

Reactions: footsoldier
Probably the worst officiated quarter of a game I've ever seen. Mount Tabor is getting the shaft.

24-21 Reynolds fumbles on their own 9 yard line after s goal line stand and loses on a 4th and 1 from the one

ACR are horrible losers too. They started a jawing match afterwards. So glad they lost

I can’t believe they would even risk the handoff in that situation. That Albright kid for mount tabor was really good and so was 25 McMillan. They were really fast.

Tabor was the better team. The refs killed them the 1st half. They would have killed ACR if not for the refs. ACR didnt take it well when tabor rolled all over the Rocket after the game but I found it funny.

I can’t believe they would even risk the handoff in that situation. That Albright kid for mount tabor was really good and so was 25 McMillan. They were really fast.
I agree. You would think they would just go down at the line of scrimmage. Tabor only had 1 timeout left so they likely wouldn't have got the ball back and if they did it would have been 20 seconds or less. They always win the close games but not this one.

Congrats to tabor on a hard fought game. More mistakes and penalties by both that I have seen in the 3rd round. Good season rockets-nothing to be ashamed of. But I would say there were a lot of unsportsmanlike activities after the game by both-high emotions, but it’s football. Neither team played 4 quarters but Weddington did. Rocket fan out-till next year. But remember-this mountain team lost by 3-not 40 like some predicted. I pick Weddington all the way after tonight.

Reactions: onioncfb
When Reynolds got the ball back with two minutes to go I literally thought the game was over then. That fumble was huge

Reactions: owen98
You would think Reynolds would actually try to pass with a D1 QB. Fumbling when you should have been in Victory formation? Your offensive play calling tonight sucked. Running up the middle all night? You deserved to lose. What a choke job.

You would think Reynolds would actually try to pass with a D1 QB. Fumbling when you should have been in Victory formation? Your offensive play calling tonight sucked. Running up the middle all night? You deserved to lose. What a choke job.

what happened with the two Reynolds fumbles ?

I agree. You would think they would just go down at the line of scrimmage. Tabor only had 1 timeout left so they likely wouldn't have got the ball back and if they did it would have been 20 seconds or less. They always win the close games but not this one.
And tabor had no passing game really particularly in wet weather

I haven’t seen Reynolds attempt a pass more than 10 yards since last year. Some of that was weather related but they really lacked any threat of a vertical passing game

Congrats to tabor on a hard fought game. More mistakes and penalties by both that I have seen in the 3rd round. Good season rockets-nothing to be ashamed of. But I would say there were a lot of unsportsmanlike activities after the game by both-high emotions, but it’s football. Neither team played 4 quarters but Weddington did. Rocket fan out-till next year. But remember-this mountain team lost by 3-not 40 like some predicted. I pick Weddington all the way after tonight.
Weddington definitely rolls this team. You have to execute to win and we just didn’t do that tonight on offense. Defense did what they were supposed to do.

what game did u guys watch? tabor wasnt the better team at all. and acr was much faster than tabor was.they scored twice on fumbles inside our own 5 yard line. jeez. and as far as the jawing after the game are u serious? their players are all over our side of the field taunting our guys. their offense was not effective at all. we killed ourselves with turnovers. their defense was very good though.hats off to tabor. they took their breaks n scored on short yardage situations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT