ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Tabor @ A.C. Reynolds

Bro the reynolds pipe line will slow down now. Christ school is the big boy in town now.
Thats funny bro-keep telling yourself that. No doubt private schools will continue to buy talent, but A.C. rolls for free. Win or lose, they are a threat every year.

Reactions: proudACRdad15
ive said it before and ill say it again. you cant blame kids for transferring when they can improve their chances of getting noticed.i wish i could hate owen like you hate acr, but i cant theres really not any point in it . the owen acr rivalry is dead. the games just arent competetive any longer. not an oipinion its just the facts. im hoping they dont continue the series after this year. acr needs to play teams that can compete year in and year out and owen just cant do it any more.

ive said it before and ill say it again. you cant blame kids for transferring when they can improve their chances of getting noticed.i wish i could hate owen like you hate acr, but i cant theres really not any point in it . the owen acr rivalry is dead. the games just arent competetive any longer. not an oipinion its just the facts. im hoping they dont continue the series after this year. acr needs to play teams that can compete year in and year out and owen just cant do it any more.
Listen up bro owen is small 2a school you should be able to beat them. Why dont you chumps man up and play charlotte country day, stop playing cupcakes everyone knows the mac is pathetic.

If all you smart guys have any proof of recruiting by ACR( which I know you don’t ) why don’t you take it to the school board or NCHSAA? I’ll tell why, because you know it’s not happening. Maybe if Owen would win something besides the damn coin toss they would get some transfers. But alas, they can barely beat lowly Enka.

I would love to have a battle of wits with Mr. Bud and Owen 98 but you both came unarmed. Have a nice holiday season.

Reactions: Rockets fan
If all you smart guys have any proof of recruiting by ACR( which I know you don’t ) why don’t you take it to the school board or NCHSAA? I’ll tell why, because you know it’s not happening. Maybe if Owen would win something besides the damn coin toss they would get some transfers. But alas, they can barely beat lowly Enka.
Yes i have proof you jokers should be ashame you coaches have fans hang out at middle school games just pathetic.

Yes i have proof you jokers should be ashame you coaches have fans hang out at middle school games just pathetic.

Man, you’re talking out of your ass ‘cause your head knows better.

Take your proof to those who can do something about it then. I know you won’t because you don’t have any.

Fans hanging out at a middle school game? How is that recruiting? In case you haven’t noticed, there are fans at every football game. My God you are hilarious.

All I know is all of these kids that played for ACR prior to this year by rule had to have a bonified move to play for another school yet ACR allowed them to play anyway. That's you coach and administrators fault. They should be penalized for it. Shane Harper, Jake Knine, Josh Grant, Daniel Patton and others have played for ACR while living in Owen District. There famalies continue to live in these districts. Plus number 9 for yall lives in the same neighborhood I did up Jim's Branch Road SWANNANOA and plays for yall. AJ marion, Oxoye Porter and the Wallace kid played for yall all transferred in from Asheville the same year. Please tell me they all lived in ACR district. 3 sets of parents moved in from the same school district at the same time? Y'alls program is not respected because of what yall allow to happen. We may not be winning the last few years but when we do it is legit and the right way. ACR program is like baseball in the steroid era. It will always have an *

Last edited:
We dont travel the state to play non conference. We play them in the playoffs enough. Our schedule in comparison to yours was very good. Our schedule for 2a was tougher than yours at a 3a school. We had 6 teams play in the 3rd round from our schedule. What about you?

We beat them by 5 tds

We dont travel the state to play non conference. We play them in the playoffs enough. Our schedule in comparison to yours was very good. Our schedule for 2a was tougher than yours at a 3a school. We had 6 teams play in the 3rd round from our schedule. What about you?
Good post bro everyone knows reynolds cheats

Do you realize it 2018? If you are that obsessed with High School football-I suggest finding a hobby

I love high school football and obviously you do too that's why you are on a message board to discuss it just like everyone else on here so I guess you need a hobby too. We are on equal footing here bozo.

Good post bro everyone knows reynolds cheats

I know that's why there were fans represented from every school in the county and beyond rooting against them. I heard it over and over that all the mtn folks pull for all mtn teams aside from ACR. W e are talking about schools that dont play them too, so that is a cop out. Everyone hates the arrogant cheating ways.

Thats funny bro-keep telling yourself that. No doubt private schools will continue to buy talent, but A.C. rolls for free. Win or lose, they are a threat every year.

I think what he is trying to say is going forward you might find it harder to get kids from other schools, they may just go to Christ school instead. Sure maybe you will keep your kids but the pipeline of transfers may just dry up along with your cheating program

All I know is all of these kids that played for ACR prior to this year by rule had to have a bonified move to play for another school yet ACR allowed them to play anyway. That's you coach and administrators fault. They should be penalized for it. Shane Harper, Jake Knine, Josh Grant, Daniel Patton and others have played for ACR while living in Owen District. There famalies continue to live in these districts. Plus number 9 for yall lives in the same neighborhood I did up Jim's Branch Road SWANNANOA and plays for yall. AJ marion, Oxoye Porter and the Wallace kid played for yall all transferred in from Asheville the same year. Please tell me they all lived in ACR district. 3 sets of parents moved in from the same school district at the same time? Y'alls program is not respected because of what yall allow to happen. We may not be winning the last few years but when we do it is legit and the right way. ACR program is like baseball in the asteroid era. It will always have an *

You keep telling yourself this and you’ll never be disappointed. You are the most delusional poster on here. Please keep on posting though, you make me laugh with your asinine comments.

It's not delusional, its fact. WNC know it. I just say it where alot of others wont. They're laughing at you trying to argue it. If you heard what I heard last night, I know who's laughing

You keep telling yourself this and you’ll never be disappointed. You are the most delusional poster on here. Please keep on posting though, you make me laugh with your asinine comments.
You need to take them green shades off son, everyone knows reynolds recruits players you know it to deep down. The owen guy is giving you facts.

Reactions: owen98
You need to take them green shades off son, everyone knows reynolds recruits players you know it to deep down. The owen guy is giving you facts.

I know a lot of things. For just a couple, you and Owen 98 make for good reading with your funny pages worthy posts and second, you don’t know crap from crisco about what you are talking about. Keep trying though.

Listen up bro owen is small 2a school you should be able to beat them. Why dont you chumps man up and play charlotte country day, stop playing cupcakes everyone knows the mac is pathetic.
Don’t bother with Country Day that’d be a waste they don’t even play D1 private anymore. Christian or Catholic is a different story

I know a lot of things. For just a couple, you and Owen 98 make for good reading with your funny pages worthy posts and second, you don’t know crap from crisco about what you are talking about. Keep trying though.

I know one thing. You act like you are intelligent yet you have added nothing intelligent or have added nothing of substance to this conversation. You provide no facts or again substance to anything. You have added negative remarks about 2 individuals that in all likelyhood would be scared to talk to as mr tough guy computer nerd. Add something that is worth posting or lets move on because you and I and Mr Bud and the rest of WNC knows that what I am saying is very very accurate. I'm not just dropping names out of nowhere and rules out of nowhere. Peace

The only posts you have made kind sir, have been ones that are accusatory in nature against a school that you loathe with no factual evidence. Then you come back with ones about how you hate ACR and all that. That’s cool. Whatever helps you sleep at night. If you do have facts and or proof then show It. I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings with the truth that you and your buddy don’t know anything about what you are talking about in terms of any recruiting going on.

Please enlighten all of us with your inside knowledge. I’ve heard the same crap about Asheville when they had their run a few years ago.

Here’s a novel idea ..... don’t like ‘em? Beat ‘em.

I can take you to houses where these kids lived when they played for ACR when the state rules were that in order to transfer you have to have a bonafide move. Which means you totally vacate previous address and have a new home in the district you play. That never happened with these individuals so your staff and administrators allowed it. Cheat

You can go to another school in Buncombe County and live in another district for a myriad of reasons. When it is signed off on by the schools then it doesn’t make a hill of beans where they live. It happens in practically every sport in the county.

Do you know that the nchsaa set forth those rules up till this year. It was in plain language so I dont care what options you wanna throw out there. It was black and white. You had to sit out a season prior to this season.

Ok, don’t care if you want to. I know what I know and you know what you think you know. Good day sir.

I know what I know. Only a program that uses such a thing so frequently would wanna throw that out but in the case of Shane Harper he transferred right back to Owen within 2 to 3 weeks after the Owen-ACR game. So whatever program it is to be beneficial, wasnt implemented for good reason now was it?

Several years ago Madison had a great football team and the qb as a junior from that team transferred to North Buncombe for baseball after football only to move back to Madison for Football the next season, I guess taking advantage of that very thing you are trying to act like is such a great thing. That's when the state implemented the rule that I have read from the states rules prior to this year when they granted 1 transfer because they knew they didnt police it well the other way.

But when the bonafide rule was in place or lose a year of eligibility ACR was transfer City without any repercussions.

It's amazing how much effort you are going to, to try and justify the processes of which ACR handles themselves. I have heard it from many Reynolds folks that they will find a way to provide a address to make a transfer happen but you are trying to somehow pull wool over folks eyes. Ain't working here pal

Whatever blows your dress up dude. This is a waste of time. You think what you want.

So since A.C. “cheats” and Owen won’t man up and play better teams in non conference, as well as the whole county going to the game to cheer them to lose-does all this crap just count for football? Do we go to band camps, baseball games, cheer competitions, soccer...to recruit? Cuz seems like we are talented across the board which means parents want their kids at the best school that will benefit them. If what you are saying is true, it would be addressed. We had a jersey number issue in game 1 a few years back, beat a great team and had to forfeit. Hearts are being broke-not rules. Ridiculous thought process from someone who probably didn’t get to transfer themselves. Very funny though-keep it coming until Weddington beats tabor.

Our non conference was Brevard hendo Franklin Acr and Enka. Not a bad schedule. In fact one of toughest of all 2a football try again. Your schedule had Shelby. That's it

wow owen 98 is really upset huh. all of big green country appreciates your financial support at our playoff games every year. and for your benefit you get to see sum really good talented players playing from all over the county and western nc all dressed in green lol. plus you get to watch playoff football which just dont happen over in the little valley hehehe. i love these clowns that complain about recruiting .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT