ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Pleasant better than I thought ! 0-0 @ half

Hats off to Mount Pleasant , what a defensive game . Congrats to Shelby for the ugly 7-0 win and moving on to the Western finals !

I went and watched this game and I've never seen a team as good as Shelby come out so flat in my life. To me they had no energy at all compared to last week. I wish they would play the Raiders that way. Mount Pleasant is good but this wasn't the same Shelby team I've watched three times this year.

Reactions: 72 State Champion
Good win for Shelby. Just keep winning.

Shelby will have its way with Hibriten.

Y’all act like Hibriten hadn’t played anybody. For the most part they haven’t but the JM Robinson game and Newton game proved they can face adversity

congrats shelby.how bad did your qb get hurt? he going to be at top speed next week? hes an outstanding player

congrats shelby.how bad did your qb get hurt? he going to be at top speed next week? hes an outstanding player
He had a turf toe injury about 4 or 5 weeks ago and was able to come back the next week. The kid is a warrior on the field. Hopefully he will be back again. Congrats to the Rockets and good luck next week.

Most championship teams have one game in the playoffs where they either struggle or get very lucky. Shelby overcame a very tough game against MO. I expect them to finish their business and win another title.

Reactions: Berrysauce2
Must admit that while I expected Shelby to win, I thought it would be by at least 17 points, probably expected more, definitely a lot respect going to Mt Pleasant for battling here

Reactions: Berrysauce2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT